Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

New Resident

Free gems gone!

hello

I am one of three people in my house playing Restaurant story. I had the free gem icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen, but it disappeared!! the other 2 in my house still have it. so no free gems for me. I am able to watch videos to speed up food, but not for gems....anyone?

thanks, Patty

New Resident
    this happened to me, also...

did you happen to purchase any gems with real payment?? I found a google play gift card and did this, and it was after that I noticed the icon was missing.....ugh....

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The free gems feature is a random promotion - it is offered randomly and can come and go.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Videos for gems-Restaurant Story

Is there any way to get the videos for gems to come back on in Restaurant Story? It has been missing for a few days now.

The Honorable Panda
    This is a promotional feature. It is subject to change, so hopefully you will receive it at a later time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Unhappy Restaurant Story-Gems

Can anyone tell me why I can no longer watch videos and receive free gems? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Because that's not a permanent feature. You get it for a while IF you are lucky. Some people (like moi) never get it at all.

How about the video for the 2 hour coin boost? I thought that was a permanent feature for ios?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I was lucky to get gems a couple times but didn't get the gems from the last 2 task I completed. Too bad it's up to luck.

New Resident
    Same thing happened to me! That's why I came looking for answers. I dont think that answer by pixiegamer is correct. I've had my game a long time & this just recently happened. I bought gems (cheapest pack) and now my free gems are gone. I emailed storm8 & they sent the generic response about not helping. Any other suggestions?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast