Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

free gems

why is it the videos for free gems is unavailable? huehue.. i cant get free gems..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by angelakhira View Post
    why is it the videos for free gems is unavailable? huehue.. i cant get free gems..
    This is a promotional feature which goes out to random players. Hope you get yours soon. Good luck!

Merged to existing thread.

Fashion Designer
    Some people get to watch videos for gems, some don't. If you do, it can disappear at any time. I've never had it.

Host(ess)
    I can watch them I have Android never disappeared only problem with loading sometimes

I've never had option for earning free gems, just an option for reducing cook time!

I have the same problem. but when i send support request, I received the notice:

We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please visit the Community Forums, as the community may have already shared information related to your request

New Resident

Missing the "free gem" icon

The little icon that is usually in the upper right corner that gives extra coins for watching videos has been missing from my restaurant story account for a few weeks now. (It still works on bakery story). Is there any way to get it back?
    Getting the extra gems has really helpful in the past.
    If it helps, I play on an android device (LG G5)

Fashion Designer
    That comes and goes, very random. Some people (like MOI) never got it. If you ever get free gems, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

Watching one video to remove two hours from the cooking time of any item will remove one video you can watch to get a gem. I hope that makes sense as I can't think of another way to say it.

Rhino Keeper
    I also noticed it disappear but was when the gem sale was on. Once the gem sale was gone, I saw the gem video button was back.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast