Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

In another thread i made the mod said that not having the video gem was a bug that has been reported but I guess they removed it

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring it back

Host(ess)
    It's dropping from other games, too. Currently, I can only get the earn by watching ads in Castle Story & Bakery Story.
    I'd rather not email if it's a known problem that is being worked on.

Rhino Keeper

The new game update's problem version 1.7.9

Hey all. Since I updated my restaurant game 1.7.9 version, I don't have anymore free diamond videos to watch. Is that some kind of bug? I still have them in Bakery. What's wrong?
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Hi,
    My name is Lauren, i have been playing Restaurant Story for a while, I just have lost the button to earn free gems on my device. It is totally gone. I have reinstalled the app and still no button. Please help.
    Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ponapeztiz View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Lauren, i have been playing Restaurant Story for a while, I just have lost the button to earn free gems on my device. It is totally gone. I have reinstalled the app and still no button. Please help.
    Thank you.
    This is a promotional feature which goes out to random players. There's nothing you can do about it, it's just random. Some players who lost it got it back and some didnt. Hope yours returns.

I would like to know why I do not have the option of "free gems" in my game, being that I am in level 99. I'm using it on a mobile with android. On my other device being another user, yes I have the free gems! I game con android. HELP !!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmincitos View Post
    I would like to know why I do not have the option of "free gems" in my game, being that I am in level 99. I'm using it on a mobile with android. On my other device being another user, yes I have the free gems! I game con android. HELP !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This is a promotional feature which goes out to random players. There's nothing you can do about it, it's just random. Some players who lost it got it back and some didnt. Hope yours returns.
    I do not think this feature is offered to android players at this time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Missing the "free gem" icon

I have an iPhone 5s using version 10.3.3 and restaurant story version 1.8.
    My option to watch video ads to double coin income for 2 hours and earn free gems was previously missing for about a month, it then appeared for 2 days and has now disappeared again for another 3 days. I understand the wait time is about 24 hours for more videos but clearly it has been more than 24 hours and I've missed out on a lot of gems because of this. Hope this can be fixed asap

Grand Emperor
    These features are random promotional so they come and go.

You can contact Support via support form have an agent to check your account.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast