Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjh79 View Post
    Any specific reason I'm not offered videos to receive free diamonds daily?
    I ONLY receive the option to "speed up" cooking times via videos but ZERO offers to get a diamond for watching one.

Anyone know why?
    Welcome to the forum.

This is a promotional feature which is offered to random players, it comes and goes randomly. Hope you get it soon.

Merged to existing thread.

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Videos?

I've noticed something in the last week. In my android restaurant or bakery I can watch video to speed up cooking which helped me tremendously in the last goal. But on my ios device my games won't give that option , is this just me? A bug? Please feel free to post this in right forum if this isn't it! Thanks

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

This is a promotional feature which is offered to random players, it comes and goes randomly. Hope you get it soon.

Merged to existing thread.
    Hi -

I have a question, would reinstalling the game can somehow make or up the chances of getting that promotional feature back? Just thinking outloud here. Not sure if this has been asked or tried
    Last edited by krisiaj; 09-11-18 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Quoted

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum, krisiaj

I don't think it does but no harm trying if you wish.
    Thanks! Just new here

Oh i see. Thanks! As long as the account is bind to storm8, we wont lose the account/bakery, correct?

Grand Emperor
    Nope, you wont lose it but make sure you have your Storm8 ID and password for recovery of account.

How to recover missing gems

I was watching my free gem videos. Three of them loaded and then that rest of the videos vanished. What happened and can I get them back?

Grand Emperor
    This video watching for gems is a promotional feature which is random. The video icon disappears after you have finished the videos. You will have to wait before it comes back. The number of video is not always fix; it's subject to changes. Hope you get yours back soon.

(Merged to existing discussion thread given it's not a bug.)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldngrll View Post
    this happened to me, also...

did you happen to purchase any gems with real payment?? I found a google play gift card and did this, and it was after that I noticed the icon was missing.....ugh....
    That is when my Free Gems stopped also.That is just another sucky point with this game. They really know how to suck the fun out.

New Resident
    Hello, I am a newbie on Restaurant Story. I have the "free gems" button. When I click on it, the video starts till the end BUT I don't get any gem. And sometimes the button disappears.
    Please could you fix the bug? Thanks!
    The button come and go regularly ???!!!!
    Last edited by JadeEva; 10-10-18 at 04:50 AM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast