Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

Issues

It?s being a while that I don?t see the gem icon to watch videos or to buy gems on special.for example now it?s a special for 1.99 to going on and I don?t see on my scree. I use iOS. This happens in restaurant story long time and now it happen in bakery story. What can I do to fix it?
    Thanks
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-11-18 at 10:05 AM. Reason: removed quote- not needed after moving post

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmejia94 View Post
    It?s being a while that I don?t see the gem icon to watch videos or to buy gems on special.for example now it?s a special for 1.99 to going on and I don?t see on my scree. I use iOS. This happens in restaurant story long time and now it happen in bakery story. What can I do to fix it?
    Thanks
    See post 45.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Missing gems

After one purchase of gems, the videos that brings free gems are disappeared, what can I do? Help me please!!!!

^^^
    same here! this sucks! i hope it comes back, i'm worried i won't be able to finish the halloween quest! 😭

I tried to submit ticket and it automatically closed. How do I get help with this iss

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    These features are random promotional so they come and go.

You can contact Support via support form have an agent to check your account.
    --i followed your reply on this and tried to submit a ticket and it automatically closed. How do I get help/answers? I bought gems and now the promotional gems have been gone for a week. This is a big part of the game. Bug deal. I'm about to quit the game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyCtyGrl View Post
    --i followed your reply on this and tried to submit a ticket and it automatically closed. How do I get help/answers? I bought gems and now the promotional gems have been gone for a week. This is a big part of the game. Bug deal. I'm about to quit the game.
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid Support is unable to check due to limited support. However you do stand a chance to get it back as this promotional feature goes to random players. Hope you get yours back soon!

Executive Chef
    It may be random for those who've never bought gems, but for those of us who have? Nope, no randomness at all.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    It may be random for those who've never bought gems, but for those of us who have? Nope, no randomness at all.
    I don't understand why this is the case for BS and RS. I've never had the videos for free gems in either game so I literally have no clue how it works in these two s8 games. In CS and RS I've always had the promotional videos regardless as to when or how frequently I purchase gems so why is it different in BS and RS I wonder?

Angry Option to earn Gems watching videos

Storm8, why did I lose the ability to earn gems watching videos? Please give it back....

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tcap3892 View Post
    Storm8, why did I lose the ability to earn gems watching videos? Please give it back....
    This promotional feature goes to random players. You stand a chance to get it back. Hope you get back yours soon.

(Merged to existing thread)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast