Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

Quote Originally Posted by jws3rd View Post
    Have you ever spent money or iTunes or whatever on the game. I think once you do its gone. I have an iPad that has it but I never spent money on it. And my iPhone doesnt have it. And I spent money on the game thats the only difference I see
    Actually yes, ever since I reached level 99, I got an offer to purchase gems for a very cheap Prince and so of course I did. I never got the option to get free gems after that however I still have the option to speed the cooking time by watching ads. This is honestly sad because this is a very expensive game. Expansion costs a lot and so does decorations so there should be the free gems option for everyone so that they can still enjoy the game. For expansion I literally relied on saving up the free gems I got because I can never reach the amount of coins they ask for so I hope storm8 releases things like free gems for logging in etc

Rhino Keeper
    I’m confused why there have been so many questions about free gems? Honestly, Storm didn’t have to give us free gems at all. it doesn’t make them money, so if we got them, that’s great, but if not, or if we only got them for a while, we should thank our lucky stars that we got it at all. I have spent a lot of money on this game. Probably more then I should have, given the fact that there are so many issues with it, and they have become less concerned with that fact and have changed the game so much that a lot of people have quit. I NEVER got the free gems, for either game, but I’m glad some others did. But I say, be thankful you got them. Many others didn’t. ��

Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    I’m confused why there have been so many questions about free gems? Honestly, Storm didn’t have to give us free gems at all. it doesn’t make them money, so if we got them, that’s great, but if not, or if we only got them for a while, we should thank our lucky stars that we got it at all. I have spent a lot of money on this game. Probably more then I should have, given the fact that there are so many issues with it, and they have become less concerned with that fact and have changed the game so much that a lot of people have quit. I NEVER got the free gems, for either game, but I’m glad some others did. But I say, be thankful you got them. Many others didn’t. ��
    The gems aren’t free. They are just called “free gems”, but you have to watch ads to get them, so Storm 8 does earn money with them.
    And the problem isn’t that Storm 8 is giving us the free gems only from time to time. I’m despite that thankful that they do so. The problem is that they lie about the mechanism when we get ads! They just say it is random, but there are definitely some non-random rules involved.

Free gems videos

The free gems videos is not showing I was wondering if it was down in restaurant story

These videos are promotional and may not be available at all times.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Cannot earn gems anymore by watching videos

I can no longer earn gems by watching videos. I click on it and it says videos failed to load. Are they going to fix this???? What can I do??

Free gems not available any longer... Help!!!

I used to be able to watch videos to receive free gems or speed up cook time on both the restaurant story and bakery story games, but now after I have purchased gems, it doesn't pop up in the corner like it used to. Is there anything I can do to earn free gems/speed up cook time again?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdank420 View Post
    I used to be able to watch videos to receive free gems or speed up cook time on both the restaurant story and bakery story games, but now after I have purchased gems, it doesn't pop up in the corner like it used to. Is there anything I can do to earn free gems/speed up cook time again?
    Promotional items like this are subject to change. Hopefully it will return to your game in the future.

(merged this thread with the current thread on this topic)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdank420 View Post
    The only free gems we can seem to earn now (us, the player who have buy gems - or just people who have been unfortunate to lose them) is now only by food mastery, it seems. Unfortunately.

since they are not going to fix the free gem videos, I won't be playing much longer