Thread: Side effect to staff's help

Side effect to staff's help

First of all I would like to state that I am very happy staff was willing to help me with my issue I listed on the general discussion section of the forums (linked below)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...14-days)/page5

The mission ended abruptly before i could finish it. I sent a ticket along with the forum post and I can only assume to thank annasweets for letting staff know <3.
    They quickly replaced my gems from the long dry ticket, and they added the missing item and recipe to my account. That was super wonderful thank you thank you <3 i am very appreciative for the help.

In doing so however, it reset my goal progress, not just for the current goal, but for all my goals.

⦿ All of my past Goal Appliances are locked,
    ⦿ All of my past Goal Recipes are locked,
    ⦿ All of my past Goal Decorations are Locked.

>I have a phobee's Oven on my game board, but when i go into the appliance tab, it was never unlocked.
    >I have a raincloud stove on my game board, but when i go to the appliance tab, it's locked. The goals for Cooking In The Rain have been reset.
    >I have raincoats from fake baking on the raincloud stove, but I don't have access to the appliance.
    >I picked up a game booth from the corner of my store to check if it would add to my storage, but it remained locked and acted as if i never owned it in the first place.
    >The only Goal Recipes I own are the Pile of Pizzas, but it is on the Phoebee's Oven, that i do not have access to. (other than the one on my game board)
    >The only Goal Decoration I own is Stormie's Band.

Below I am attaching some pictures to show this unique situation. I have submit a ticket, and I have faith that staff will work to help me, but i'm curious if anyone else has had a similar issue in the past.

A picture with Phoebe's Oven on my game board, but with the appliance being locked in my appliance menu

Some pictures showing recipes removed from phoebee's Oven but with the Pile of Pizzas unlocked

A picture showing the Game Booth an old goal decoration that I do not have unlocked but still exists on my game board. I did try picking one of my two up to see if it would go into storage but it just remained locked.

My raincloud mission restarted, but i still had the raincloud stove, and moreover once I re-completed step 1, it awarded me a second raincloud stove showing me that all of my locked appliances still exist, they are just locked from being placed on the board. Also all my raincoats remained from when i was fake baking before the reset happened

I personally think it's funny that I have access to the Pile of Pizzas recipe, but not the appliance it is prepared upon LOL

I would also like to take this time to apologize to staff for how cruel and harsh my previous message and ticket was. I love storm 8 and the story games. I just get frustrated time to time with the goals, but that's what makes them fun they are hard to complete.

I would love to do anything i can to try and get back my old stuff. thank you kindly for taking the time to read, and help any way you can

This is a picture from months ago.

This is a picture from today. My exp was cut by almost a million, Over a million by this point