Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

Host(ess)

Free Gems?

On Bakery Story, I will always get the option to watch 10 ads for 10 gems. This offer pops up after 24 hours.

But whilst loading Restaurant Story, I see the option of earning free gems to the top right side of the screen. But then when the game loads, the option is gone. Even if I didn't get the free gems on Bakery Story, the option does not appear on Restaurant Story, so I'm wondering if this is a bug...

The free gem offer loads on my iPad, but on my S5 there are no free gem offers for either games.

Is there some way to trigger the free gems offer in Restaurant Story?

The Honorable Panda
    The video feature is an iOS only feature.
    You may have this feature in all some or none of your games.

If you have icon, but the video is not working, please send an email to support@storm8.com .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The video feature is an iOS only feature.
    You may have this feature in all some or none of your games.

If you have icon, but the video is not working, please send an email to support@storm8.com .
    Ah, then that's a bit disappointing
    Would love to scoop up some Valentine gem items, but I can only really depend on cooking dishes and getting them to level 2 and 4.

On the free gems question I'm running iOS RS; got to level 99 and the watch ad icon no longer appears. Is that normal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieMutt View Post
    On the free gems question I'm running iOS RS; got to level 99 and the watch ad icon no longer appears. Is that normal?
    Think it has to do w the last iOS update w RS. I no longer get the option of watching 3 ads for 3 gems.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Ok thanks. Bummer!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieMutt View Post
    So, what's up? I finally got an iPad a couple months ago. Enjoyed earning the gems by watching videos for a few weeks, then stopped seeing the icon/link in RS. Can we no longer earn gems by watching videos in RS?

Yes, I am using iOS.

But, I can only do the video ads to earn gems in a few games. I can't do it in RS or BS2.

Grand Emperor
    As Kooky posted above, "You may have this feature in all some or none of your games.", so you may not get in all of your games.

If you have concerns about your account, please send an email to support@storm8.com. Thanks.

New Resident
    The option to watch videos to gain gems has disappeared from my window. There are multiple issues since the last upgrade.

Executive Chef
    I think a player mentioned in another thread, they got response from support that videos for gems was promotional feature for IOS users that can appear or disappear at any given time.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast