Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

Host(ess)
    I might be joining you. Since the ads steal your gems. Idk how other games do it but S8 needs to look into it soon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    I?m confused why there have been so many questions about free gems? Honestly, Storm didn?t have to give us free gems at all. it doesn?t make them money, so if we got them, that?s great, but if not, or if we only got them for a while, we should thank our lucky stars that we got it at all. I have spent a lot of money on this game. Probably more then I should have, given the fact that there are so many issues with it, and they have become less concerned with that fact and have changed the game so much that a lot of people have quit. I NEVER got the free gems, for either game, but I?m glad some others did. But I say, be thankful you got them. Many others didn?t. ��
    I think if you got them and then they disappeared (randomly) like many others within the forum, your response I feel would be different.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Free gems on Bakery story

I'm using a tablet and had the free gem icon in the right hand corner and now it's gone!! Why???!!!

I have a Samsung J7 Sky Pro that I play Bakery Story on. For the past two weeks the icon for the free gems is missing. I can go to my Ipad and it's there but I don't want to carry my Ipad every time the video icon shows up. Is there any way this can be fixed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supergyrl96 View Post
    I have a Samsung J7 Sky Pro that I play Bakery Story on. For the past two weeks the icon for the free gems is missing. I can go to my Ipad and it's there but I don't want to carry my Ipad every time the video icon shows up. Is there any way this can be fixed?
    No, unfortunately not.

It may eventually come back on your Samsung, but don't count on this.

Best of luck, I do hope it comes back completely.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Host(ess)
    I have Free Gems Icon shown on my HTC phone (Android 8.0) but always got Sorry, the video failed to load.

This also happens on the Blue Stack too

New Resident
    I have the same problem, the icon is there but the video failed to load. I wish they would upgrade the app on android store, but that seems impossible...

New Resident
    In case people were wondering if they were safe from the gems not disappearing if they don't buy gems, that's not the case. I never purchased anything in this game and my option to view videos for gems disappeared suddenly. I'm not sure how long it usually stays for but from what I've read in the thread, the longest it sticks around is maybe 4 months? Which I think was the same with me. Then I accidentally clicked the top left corner while I was collecting tips and poof! 100 gems were gone because I had accidentally purchased 6 million coins. No confirmation button, nothing. I contacted storm8 support to see if the mistake could be reversed but they said there was nothing they could do. I think this feature is extremely unfair and if I ever considered giving them my money for gems before, that thought is long gone now. I doubt I will ever see the gems feature again, and slowly expanding my bakery is very frustrating. Due to quarantine, I have nothing better to do, but once I go back to working full time, I'll probably leave the game.

It seems like Im loosing my advertisement for gems after purchased a value package.I wanted to support the game so i purchased the package but the advertisings for gems were one of my motivation to keep play this game. Can someone help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by miumiu278 View Post
    It seems like Im loosing my advertisement for gems after purchased a value package.I wanted to support the game so i purchased the package but the advertisings for gems were one of my motivation to keep play this game. Can someone help?
    Sorry, but there's nothing that can be done. The Free Gem Videos are a promotional feature that come and go randomly, the only thing you can do is wait and see if they return.