Thread: Free gems

Free gems

I am not getting any video?s anymore to earn free gems or to speed up cooking. How is this possible. Did they remove that. Also I am not having the new goal. The 5 day one, while it already did start. What is wrong.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi orchidgirl01,

Daily gem videos are a random promotional offer that may start or stop for players at any time. Regarding the 'Speed Up Cooking' videos, many players have reported anecdotally that they are no longer available. It may have been a limited time feature that the team recently removed or is working to improve.

Regarding the 5-Day "Popcorn Party" Goal with the Tulip Party as the prize: it's possible there may be a minimum level restriction to participate. I will check on this and report back as/when I receive an update. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that might refresh the goal on your end.

Note that if you already finished the goal steps, the goal will disappear from your clipboard in the game. If this is the case, you can check the appliance to see if the recipes are unlocked, and check your floor decorations tab to see if you have the Tulip Party object.

UPDATE: it appears the 5-day goal has a minimum level requirement of Level 32. If you are Level 31 or below, you will not see the goal. If you are Level 32 or above and still not seeing it, please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature below).
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-23-23 at 02:01 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~