Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    I’m confused why there have been so many questions about free gems? Honestly, Storm didn’t have to give us free gems at all. it doesn’t make them money, so if we got them, that’s great, but if not, or if we only got them for a while, we should thank our lucky stars that we got it at all. I have spent a lot of money on this game. Probably more then I should have, given the fact that there are so many issues with it, and they have become less concerned with that fact and have changed the game so much that a lot of people have quit. I NEVER got the free gems, for either game, but I’m glad some others did. But I say, be thankful you got them. Many others didn’t. ��
    Actually, they?re just called ?Free Gems?, but we have to watch ADs to get them. They?re considered ?free? bc we don?t have to purchase. Storm 8 definitely makes a profit off us watching them. Just like anybody who puts ADs on their website (Ex Google) or videos (ex. YouTube). They get money for Advertising them. Also I believe Android never got the Watch Ads gems bc it doesn?t support it like iOS does. Honestly, it?s just frustrating that it?s inconsistent with loyal players. I too lost the watch ads button and I AM grateful I even had it. It?s just a little disappointing bc they have so many issues that it seems like they?re not in a hurry to fix or even try.

Hi guys. Has anyone experienced the issue of loosing free gems by watching advertisement videos after purchasing the new crate which is one sale at the moment for 16 gems? I heard some rumour for that but i really want to try get the bear " Merry Mascot" ��.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by miumiu278 View Post
    Hi guys. Has anyone experienced the issue of loosing free gems by watching advertisement videos after purchasing the new crate which is one sale at the moment for 16 gems? I heard some rumour for that but i really want to try get the bear " Merry Mascot" ��.
    Rumors and anecdotal evidence aside, there is NO guaranteed way to keep the Free Gem videos indefinitely nor are there any proven actions that will cause the offer leave. The free gem videos are a random promotional offer that can come and go at any time. It's out of our control entirely and nothing we do or don't do will change this despite what others claim.

Anyone having them say ?video did not finish...try again?? And I try again but it keeps failing even if I close game and come back. It works on rs but lately on bs it?s been like that.

Oops I thought I was on bs forum sorry

I never had the option to get gems it was only to reduce production time by 2 hours. I would like them to bring that back!

or at least take the option away so that I don't have to keep checking to see if it works!

New Resident
    Yes same here..video is not playing.

New Resident
    Yes same here..video is not playing. Are they going to put it back or it will never play

Executive Chef
    Always hoped it would come back, now I really really hope it does! (lost a bunch to a pop-up)

Rhino Keeper
    Makes this even more annoying as we need gems to buy, or bypass buying, a stove to complete 12th November 5 day challenge 💔😣
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast