Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Missing the "free gem" icon

Host(ess)
    I might be joining you. Since the ads steal your gems. Idk how other games do it but S8 needs to look into it soon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    I?m confused why there have been so many questions about free gems? Honestly, Storm didn?t have to give us free gems at all. it doesn?t make them money, so if we got them, that?s great, but if not, or if we only got them for a while, we should thank our lucky stars that we got it at all. I have spent a lot of money on this game. Probably more then I should have, given the fact that there are so many issues with it, and they have become less concerned with that fact and have changed the game so much that a lot of people have quit. I NEVER got the free gems, for either game, but I?m glad some others did. But I say, be thankful you got them. Many others didn?t. ��
    I think if you got them and then they disappeared (randomly) like many others within the forum, your response I feel would be different.
    I would prefer for more people of colour like Natasha or in her shade range. it seems to not get in the specific colour range that She is in, that often, if at all. I know we have people of Natasha's colour range & darker that play & don't feel or will feel represented.

If any of my daughters do ever start playing, I bet I'll get questions from them asking me where people who have there skin colour are at in the game. Because my wife often jokes about not seeing any, which is sad.

Free gems on Bakery story

I'm using a tablet and had the free gem icon in the right hand corner and now it's gone!! Why???!!!

I have a Samsung J7 Sky Pro that I play Bakery Story on. For the past two weeks the icon for the free gems is missing. I can go to my Ipad and it's there but I don't want to carry my Ipad every time the video icon shows up. Is there any way this can be fixed?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supergyrl96 View Post
    I have a Samsung J7 Sky Pro that I play Bakery Story on. For the past two weeks the icon for the free gems is missing. I can go to my Ipad and it's there but I don't want to carry my Ipad every time the video icon shows up. Is there any way this can be fixed?
    No, unfortunately not.

It may eventually come back on your Samsung, but don't count on this.

Best of luck, I do hope it comes back completely.
    I would prefer for more people of colour like Natasha or in her shade range. it seems to not get in the specific colour range that She is in, that often, if at all. I know we have people of Natasha's colour range & darker that play & don't feel or will feel represented.

If any of my daughters do ever start playing, I bet I'll get questions from them asking me where people who have there skin colour are at in the game. Because my wife often jokes about not seeing any, which is sad.

Host(ess)
    I have Free Gems Icon shown on my HTC phone (Android 8.0) but always got Sorry, the video failed to load.

This also happens on the Blue Stack too

New Resident
    I have the same problem, the icon is there but the video failed to load. I wish they would upgrade the app on android store, but that seems impossible...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112