View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

7 18.42%
  • I did not like this Event

22 57.89%
  • I could not finish in time

27 71.05%
  • I had to use gold to finish in time

5 13.16%
  • Float Stone

6 15.79%
  • Mossy Stone

1 2.63%
  • Fey Flowers

4 10.53%
  • Stone Spirit Dragon

13 34.21%
  • Forest Fyre Dragon

22 57.89%
  • Moth Dragon

12 31.58%
  • Fairy Fountain

3 7.89%
  • Fireapples

13 34.21%
  • Adventure Tickets

21 55.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: World Event 11/3/17: Forest Feys **NEW POLL ADDED**

Agree 100% starship412. There needs to be many changes to this game seems it's only for people who spend real money.
    These events are impossible to finish unless you spend gold. They make you use your dragon for quests back to back so you have to wait for the dragon to finish one so you can go on to the next or spend gold to speed it up. And to raise the dragons is outrageous and ridiculous amounts of food also making you spend gold to finish, this game was fun but now it's all about the GREED.

$75,000 for 800 food is ridiculous why not make 1500 food for that price so we at least have a chance at getting enough food for these events. Not everyone can sit on their iPods or iPads all day playing a game.

Once again I get scr**ed out of finishing this event because of food and levelling up a dragon, totally unfair. I will no longer spend gold for such greed. I didn't mind spending once in a while but this is disgusting corporate greed in this game that is suppose to be fun.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 11-26-17 at 05:53 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    New poll added!

You can vote for more than one option.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I liked the looks of the dragons in the event and have really been enjoying the designs of the fey-types.
    For the first time since the awful changes to this event, I was able unlock the community prizes...but, that was only because I bought $4 worth of gold and used it to speed fails for Spark and to complete the Deadwood tourney. Without buying and spending that gold, I wouldn't have reached 2000 points. Even with spending that gold, I didn't come anywhere close to getting the Moth Dragon.

So, again, the same feedback that is posted (and ignored) after every recent World Event:

-I don't like having to breed a particular dragon in order to collect event points. Many were never able to breed a Stone Spirit, despite dozens of tries. It is neither fun nor fair to make players rely on "luck" (aka: an algorithm that generates random results) as a big component of this type of event. World Events were MUCH better and actually enjoyable before these dumb breeding/feeding requirements were added.

-feeding a particular dragon in order to get points should not be part of a WE

-2000 points is waaay to high for the community prizes. They should unlock at 1000 points, like they used to.

-the number of points needed to reach the final individual prize is too high

-These changes have ruined the fun and the community spirit of this once beloved event and turned it into yet another money grab. How sad.

-Please read through recent WE threads and see how much "fun" players are having. Then, read through WE threads from 12-18 months ago (or "Community" Events, as we used to call them when the community was happy and involved). The players used to LOVE this event, and they loved working together to win prizes for everyone. Happy players spend money. Happy players recommend a game to their friends. This is not rocket science.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-14-17 at 03:21 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes. Results have been submitted!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567