View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

7 18.42%
  • I did not like this Event

22 57.89%
  • I could not finish in time

27 71.05%
  • I had to use gold to finish in time

5 13.16%
  • Float Stone

6 15.79%
  • Mossy Stone

1 2.63%
  • Fey Flowers

4 10.53%
  • Stone Spirit Dragon

13 34.21%
  • Forest Fyre Dragon

22 57.89%
  • Moth Dragon

12 31.58%
  • Fairy Fountain

3 7.89%
  • Fireapples

13 34.21%
  • Adventure Tickets

21 55.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: World Event 11/3/17: Forest Feys **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Just reached community but not going to be anywhere near the last Moth dragon , this is getting normal .........
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Off topic but I apologize to my gold gifting neighbors. My smaller account 11Aurora11 has been lost on DS and FFS. My tablet crashed and everything got wiped out somehow. I don't know what the password is and I am trying to work with Storm8 to recover it but nothing so far. My main account is still good since that was on my phone. I am beyond annoyed and don't know what to do.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    Just made it to the 1800 mark can make it to the community prizes tomorrow morning if I level Spirit Stone to level 10 just sure if it?s worth it though. I only planted 5 hour crops because replenishing food storage was more important for me. A couple days break would be nice to have, pretty sure it won?t happen but it would be nice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Off topic but I apologize to my gold gifting neighbors. My smaller account 11Aurora11 has been lost on DS and FFS. My tablet crashed and everything got wiped out somehow. I don't know what the password is and I am trying to work with Storm8 to recover it but nothing so far. My main account is still good since that was on my phone. I am beyond annoyed and don't know what to do.
    Storm 8 has this link you can try (:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope you'll get your mini acct back ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Finally got Stone Spirit this morning, looks like I've got just enough time to level it up, as long as I set an alarm for the middle of the night, of course :P That will at least get me to the community prizes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Storm 8 has this link you can try (:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope you'll get your mini acct back ★
    I will try this...thank you.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I will try this...thank you.
    I got my account back finally! Thanks Storm8 team.
    Add me:

Rhino Keeper
    With 3380 points, i just obtained the final prize. Good luck to anyone still playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got the final prize.. Can't believe.. I know I spent a bit of gold (to finish a few eggs) and in the last 12 hrs spent 2 of the 10x boost on farms, but still I didn't think it possible.. All of the previous events I just reached 2000 in the last 2-3 hrs.. Glad to finish (though in all probabilities, the moth is going to spend millions of years in my storage!!)

Executive Chef
    I got Spirit this morning, leveled it up quickly for the points. I ended up spending gold to get to the final prize. ONLY because I really liked it and hadn't spent any gold in a while. I started too late on this one, so it was my fault.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast