View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

7 18.42%
  • I did not like this Event

22 57.89%
  • I could not finish in time

27 71.05%
  • I had to use gold to finish in time

5 13.16%
  • Float Stone

6 15.79%
  • Mossy Stone

1 2.63%
  • Fey Flowers

4 10.53%
  • Stone Spirit Dragon

13 34.21%
  • Forest Fyre Dragon

22 57.89%
  • Moth Dragon

12 31.58%
  • Fairy Fountain

3 7.89%
  • Fireapples

13 34.21%
  • Adventure Tickets

21 55.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: World Event 11/3/17: Forest Feys **NEW POLL ADDED**

Host(ess)
    I completed the event by but the moth dragon egg is not in storage. What should I do?

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't make it to Moth. I play this game for a ridiculous amount of time every day. I check in every hour when I'm at work and am on a good part of the time I'm not. I kept all 3 nests and both breeding roosts and evolving temples full. Used some gold and boosts to speed up. Not good enough apparently. I used to always complete every event and got every dragon. No more. It gets easier every time I miss out. I will be out of room to place habitats in a couple of months. When they're all full, I'm out. What's the point then?

I was able to reach the Moth Dragon, simply because of my boosts from bingo. I used 2 10x boosts for my nests, and 2 farm boosts, cutting the gold costs in half, (1-2 gold most times) while accumulating more food that I needed. Since I've been participating in bingo to obtain more boosts, it seems like that's the ONLY way to complete the world events NOW, without having to spend a TON of gold. (Maybe that!s the reason Bingo will remain a weekly event). With these world events, the finall prizes are ALWAYS more difficult to reach, when before, EVERYONE were able to reach the last individual prize. (smh)

Fashion Designer
    So...have you guys gotten your Adventure Tickets yet? I know we've reached the last milestone, but I didn't receive a pop up for the ticket reward. And looking at the storage...I'm not sure if I gotten it...doesn't look like it.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So...have you guys gotten your Adventure Tickets yet? I know we've reached the last milestone, but I didn't receive a pop up for the ticket reward. And looking at the storage...I'm not sure if I gotten it...doesn't look like it.
    I did feel the same about the food.

Fashion Designer
    I have definitely gotten both of those rewards

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80582A0F-336F-4295-8183-56B3F57C90B2.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	39817
    Moth egg
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    The only pop-up I got was for the pink tree (first community prize), but the tickets and food were definitely added to my inventory. I had just checked my ticket total the day before yesterday. Checked it again today and the total has increased.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-11-17 at 12:37 AM. Reason: fixed weird wording :D more coffee needed

Executive Chef
    Glad I wasn't the only one that was thinking this.

I just logged into the game and someone must have pushed the prizes down - I got all the pop-up for the prizes. Looks like I have my tickets now.

Agree me either

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast