View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Drop rates for mud buckets seem to be dropping. Not finding any in market. No chance to get beaver. Not going to buy it for gazillions of gems.

STORM8, if you are listening at all, this event is NOT FUN! I get that you want to increase revenue but you need to listen to you players or you will lose them. Game is getting tedious, not fun. Prize is not worth the aggravation.
    I feel the same. It seems like they have started to make events for their franchise of games impossible to finish/win unless you spend real 💰. This strategy takes the focus off of the game and instead of increasing revenue they just run away the people how actually enjoy the game. Pay to win should be an option and not the only way to play. I still can't see event items in newspaper or others markets but I have sold some leaves so that doesn't make sense. Storm8 has worked on fixing the bugs but with an event that has to be completed in a certain amount of time I feel like they need to add a few more days to this event since things haven't been really 100 percent to give everyone a fair shot.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydcrowder View Post
    I feel the same. It seems like they have started to make events for their franchise of games impossible to finish/win unless you spend real ��. This strategy takes the focus off of the game and instead of increasing revenue they just run away the people how actually enjoy the game. Pay to win should be an option and not the only way to play. I still can't see event items in newspaper or others markets but I have sold some leaves so that doesn't make sense. Storm8 has worked on fixing the bugs but with an event that has to be completed in a certain amount of time I feel like they need to add a few more days to this event since things haven't been really 100 percent to give everyone a fair shot.
    You can sell/delete event items only.
    This is to help players with barn storage problems.
    No one can see them in your store they are basically invisible.
    You can wait for stormie to buy or a storm bot or you can delete the item.

Farm Supplier
    So, I haven't given up collecting. I'm on part 11/12, and I keep hoping that I'll get a bout of luck, but I am losing steam. I bought the 3rd set of piggies for this event, bought the first sale offer, and the last 3 pig collection have yielded zero mud buckets. And after hearing everyone else's issues (I've been following this feed since the start of the event) I'm starting to lose interest in the game.

I've been with Storm8 since Team Lava days, starting with Bakery Story, and have played almost every game they offer. I currently play this game and Castle Story, and I have always spent money on events. Not because it was necessary, but to get a little extra, or to play the event the way I wanted. But this event, where it wasn't doable from the start, has made me re-evaluate my time/money priorities with this company.

As some of you have already stated, and it should be a given, I understand the need for revenue from a game. Which is one of the reasons I buy gems/packages-to support the people that give me a fun game to play. But I'm not going to do so if my hand is forced in an event setting. That's just bad business. Make the event doable for the masses, give something extra as incentive for the money spending.

I'm still not giving up. I'm hoping either the weather will change and my piggies will be covered in mud for the end of the event, or there will be a time extension. Depending on how it goes, I may say goodbye to the iTunes gift cards I purchase every month. We shall see.

I know this is long-winded, so last thing. To those of you who did get lucky and get the Beaver already, what does it do? Is it a decoration, another pet, resource spot?

Good luck, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by LiyangDapitan View Post
    I am not receiving mud buckets as I should get, sometimes out of 12 pigs I do not receive any mud buckets, the most I received on this level is 4 buckets, not come on, every three hours to harvest the mud buckets now I will never finish the quest, this level needs 35 buckets I am on my third day and I only have 20 buckets, I have been harvesting every three hours 15 hours a day so this makes it 5 times a day. The last harvest gave me two. Used to love this game but more and more I have to play against the programmers which is impossible to do.
    I know how you feel! I am collecting from my 12 pigs at last 5 x per day and am getting max 1 bucket per collection and sometimes none at all.

New Resident
    I can not find the mud when I pick up the bacon.

When I collect bacon 4-5 times (12-15h), I only get one mud. or can not be found.

So I can not proceed with the mission. I have 3 days left, but my beaver dam level is only 5.

Is everyone else?
    If not, please fix my game..

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected for the third time today from the pigs and once again haven't received ANY mud buckets. This is honestly getting ridiculous and is completely annoying and not worth the stress anymore. [] They are being so greedy and it's not okay for them to be doing this to loyal customers and game players.
    I have spent a lot of my hard earned money for gems from the game and the limited edition packs but until these issues with the game get fixed (drops of items, not being able to sell/buy event items, etc. I will not be purchasing anything else from Storm 8.

Forum rules
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-10-17 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Removed strike comment - see forum rules

Farm Supplier
    If anyone has spare twigs or saws, they are selling can you please add me, I am getting low drop rates of Kernals and twigs and have no saws and get none from deliveries. I will also try to help you out if I can
    Nagmad

New Resident
    Yes agree been trying to get the mud, 2 every 3 hours ripoff lost a lot of dimonds

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    If anyone has spare twigs or saws, they are selling can you please add me, I am getting low drop rates of Kernals and twigs and have no saws and get none from deliveries. I will also try to help you out if I can
    Nagmad
    Unfortunately players cannot buy event items from neighbours or the newspaper.

Executive Chef
    From the looks of things, I'm not going to finish the event. Time just isn't on my side. I should have minimal to no difficulty getting the logs needed to upgrade the dam, but the mud buckets are the sticking point...they just aren't dropping as frequently as I need them to: twelve pigs, and I count myself lucky if even two of them drop mud buckets. Staggering the collection time didn't really help (sorry, judyandthecat, I tried): one pen would drop one, the next wouldn't drop any, and the third might drop one or it might drop two, the last time through it didn't drop any leaving me with only one additional mud bucket. Even assuming I manage to do 6 collections in one day, I'd need each one to drop at least 5 mud buckets, and that's so very, very improbable...sigh.

I'll keep trying, but when faced with the pattern of minimal drops, it's hard to remain hopeful.