View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

im an android user i just completed the beaver event and i got the beaver but no habitat for it -.-" keeps saying i need a beaver dam lv 10 which isnt available in the store i cant sell the mud bucket so i can delete them so its taking up 40 space in my barn ughhhhhhh ....

this is the picture of the error from post above
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-17 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Replaced word filtered by forum system

Are people still having the issue of disappearing mats. I'm counting the bundles of sticks I collect and then when I tap into upgrade the dam only half what I expected are available? It's more than a little frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by gorrith View Post
    Are people still having the issue of disappearing mats. I'm counting the bundles of sticks I collect and then when I tap into upgrade the dam only half what I expected are available? It's more than a little frustrating.
    Yes, 9 times out of 10 I have to force close the game and restart it before the items appear, this seems to happen only with the mud buckets and the bunches of twigs, but not with the bowls of corn or the logs.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Try restarting your device and collect again. Make sure you have enough barn space.
    This doesn't work!!! Please help!

And I want to *get rid* of the mud buckets but can't! They're taking up so much space. Please please help.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-17 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Merged posts for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by PhishyEel View Post
    And I want to *get rid* of the mud buckets but can't! They're taking up so much space. Please please help.
    Storm8 please let people sell buckets....unreal
    Most of us really really need them!!!!!!!
    Put them in deliveries...whatever, do something!

I just got a whopping 1 bucket. I’m either getting punished or it’s time to shut down.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree! Increase the mud bucket drop and shorten the log making time. I need 45 logs to upgrade. That is 45 hours.

Executive Chef
    On the minus side: I had nearly 100 saws at one point but saw that number decline significantly as I started cutting trees to make high-value items to sell. Now I'm down to just over 30, and with minimal orders going out (they're all asking for items which take too long to craft), the likelihood of receiving more is low (compared to the Halloween event, during which I could buy items to send for upgrade parts). I also got sidetracked by having to complete a Truck order (accidentally tapped the icon, and everything seemed doable, so I had to devote crafting machines to fulfilling those requirements...and I can't sell those items since I need to send the truck order out).

On the plus side: I'm refilling my coins thanks to being able to obtain twigs and logs from Ash and Hickory trees, instead of buying Aspen Groves, so perhaps I can go through and buy items again--albeit at a very controlled rate--to send on deliveries to (hopefully) receive more saws. The Truck delivery may actually work on my behalf, since I do need to start picking up Bronze Bells again (used 15 on various boosts to keep crops and mills going to sell items). It will take time, of course, but if I can maintain the same pace as I am now on crafting many, many things, perhaps it will be more efficient than I expect.

The Mud Buckets are a concern, though...12 pigs, and usually about 3-5 per 3-hour scoop, and I've got way too much bacon in my inventory. I'm making a lot of Pet Feed, which sells quickly enough, but it's not really worth much. Still, it does bring in coins, so I shouldn't complain too much. Still, the timing is going to be tight, especially if by the last upgrade I'm going to need 40 Mud Buckets (not to mention the over 100 that I need to even get to the last upgrade).

Farm Supplier
    It’s great we can use the hickory trees but not so great when you have no saws to cut them with, and with all the deliveries I have sent, not one saw, I wish we could buy and sell the items needed, looks like another quest I need to bow out of, between having a family, working and sleep, I just can’t manage to collect all the items needed for the last several quests

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn?t really worried about not finishing the event until all these people who are ahead of me in the quest started giving up because they don?t think they will make it. Lol

The only thing that sucks about not completing the quest is that I probably won?t be able to put the dam into storage. I really don?t want it on my farm if I?m not using it.