View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ancsab View Post
    I️ can never find the poll ... I?m on a phone, maybe that?s the problem? Can someone link me please?
    Thanks, an other unhappy player
    I cannot find the poll either 🙄

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I cannot find the poll either ��
    Select Full Site option at the forum home page.

I have a problem with my dam I am on android. My beaver dam has no timer it looks like a big brown present but it freezes and looks like it will not do anything else. I could not find poll either, this is crazy I now have too many useless habitats and no one is willing to help out with this game they say they don't have enough people to help you.
    Last edited by Ladyraven64; 11-14-17 at 10:26 AM.

Stormie is taking a long time to clear shops of event items

Can we please store our golden blossom and aspen grove trees in the cellar? I bought one of the packages that gave us them but realized a couple of days before the event ended that I would not be able to finish so just quit and kept my trees. But I am not unable to store them away. That seems very unfair considering how very difficult this event was to complete due to the issue (primarily) with the mud bucket drops. Since we paid for these items, it only makes sense that we should be able to store them now.

I also want to add my thoughts on this event. I have been playing now for about a year. I have loved this game, completing every event except for the very first one, which was all due to the fact that I was so new and did not know what I was doing. S8 has always been very good about making adjustments when they are informed that there are issues with an event. It may take a day or two, as when something is discovered on the weekend, but they get to making the necessary changes pretty quickly. That was not the case with this event. I don’t know what happened but if that were to occur again, I feel certain that they will lose a ton of players. But I am really hoping that will not be the case. It would be nice if they could tell us what happened here. I was quite frustrated and just finally decided to quit the event. We play games because they are fun and challenging, but when they become nearly impossible they are no longer either fun or challenging...just a pain in the rear. As I said before, this is not normal (at least from my experience over this past year). So, I assume something must have happened. Again, it would be nice to know what that was. Maybe they could gift everyone who played with something to make up for this fluke....that would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    I would definitely like to store the event stuff...

I guess I'm left wondering too is S8 done.... and hence the silence....Or just trying to do something new but it got glitches...I have worked in a software firm....and things don't always work within deadlines as hoped...

So here's my two cents...do good...good comes back....what I'm saying is don't focus on players who do negative...look to do good for those who are long time players...it's always appreciated....

It would be nice to know what's what....

I liked the concept of the event, but the drops were too rare and the parts costed too many gems. I also didn't like the fact that we couldn't trade AND the items were in the barn. I wouldn't mind if the parts were stored in the barn and we were able to sell them. I also suggest that in the future we could get more items (decorations) for upgrading the habitat.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    So now I'm stuck with tree leaves, tree logs and tree branches... And no pet beaver. But I don't care because I don't even want to look at my farm for a while after this event. I need a break.

Hey all, we really appreciate all the feedback you're providing. I am making sure the team is aware of the feedback regarding this event. Thanks again for all the comments.

The team is currently working to resolve the issue with the Beaver Dam item that is in construction state. Additionally, we are working on changing the Golden Blossoms and Aspen Trees so they are storable. Any Beaver Dams that were upgraded during the event but not completed should now be storable, and the team is working on the other ones. Sorry for all of the inconvenience!
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 11-14-17 at 06:42 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Hey all, we really appreciate all the feedback you're providing. I am making sure the team is aware of the feedback regarding this event. Thanks again for all the comments.

The team is currently working to resolve the issue with the Beaver Dam item that is in construction state. Additionally, we are working on changing the Golden Blossoms and Aspen Trees so they are storable. Any Beaver Dams that were upgraded during the event but not completed should now be storable, and the team is working on the other ones. Sorry for all of the inconvenience!
    That's great...tnx