View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying to decide whether to buy more pigs or not. I?m not sure if it will actually help.

It took me 3 days to earn 20 mud buckets just to go from level 8 to level 9. I collected 16 times in those 3 days from my 8 pigs and then today I decided I needed to get 4 more pigs. So basically 12 collections at 8 pigs + 4 collections at 12 pigs FINALLY yielded the 20 mud buckets I needed. What an utterly abysmal drop rate! At one point, I got 2 consecutive collections with 0 buckets and the third collection garnered just 1.

So there’s less than 6 days left, which at most means I can achieve level 10 goals but fuhgeddabout levels 11 and 12. Oh plus I’m spending 18 hours on a plane where there will be no playtime available during these 6 days, so really I only have 5 days left.

PATHETIC STORM8. Makes me wonder why do I ever bother playing this game anymore?

Rhino Keeper
    Wow this event sounds horrible

I decided not to do the event on day 2 lol. I realized the barn space requirements would get ridiculous towards the last days.

I wonder what Storm8's goal is in making this event so miserable for everyone? That I have to give this one a miss, when I'm OCD and must do ALL events and collect everything, just speaks volumes..

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It is a habitat and will be storable.
    I?m guessing it?s only useable as a habitat once fully upgraded, so based on the current situation with mud bucket drop rate for the vast majority of us (who won?t be able to complete the upgrade before the event finishes) its going to be useless.

I?ve played this game for three and a half years and it?s only In the last few months since Storm8 seem to have embarked on a relentless barrage of events that i?m beginning to wish there was an option within the game settings to opt out of events, meaning we wouldn’t be filling up our storage with useless items that we can’t even sell to help other players who are participating, which is a shame really
    Last edited by dizzynor; 11-08-17 at 02:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t mind not finishing an event. I play this game because it?s fun and I?ve always wanted a farm so this will do for now haha. I really do like the game. Not being able to complete an event is no big deal to me. It?s just a game and there will be other events to participate in!

I just wish this one would have been a bit different. I am realizing that there is no way I will be completing this event because I am not getting buckets very often...but I also can?t really help others out. I would have gladly helped others who really did care about not getting the beaver.

Bet that once I decide to remove all these items from my barn those pigs are going to start dropping so many buckets 😂

Aangezien dit evenement volledig vast staat en ik er helemaal niets mee kan doen zou ik toch wel graag van die modder emmers af willen ze nemen veel ruimte in beslag en andere spelers zullen er blij mee zijn heel jammer dat m?jn problemen na 14 mailtjes niet opgelost worden hierdoor is wel het plezier om te spelen een stuk minder geworden maar misschien kunnen jullie dit wel oplossen heb dit verzoek al meerdere malen z?en staan

New Resident
    I'm guessing it's unlikely the drop rate for the buckets on this event will be addressed.

I've already spent over 400,000 on aspen groves and then ended up gorilla palming my phone and spent around 700 gems on upgrade items for the Beaver Dam. PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!! add something like a confirmation screen for spending gems. A lot of time is spent collecting them just to have them disappear because you accidentally touch the screen on something like a food plot.

Quote Originally Posted by 0205ken View Post
    I'm guessing it's unlikely the drop rate for the buckets on this event will be addressed.

I've already spent over 400,000 on aspen groves and then ended up gorilla palming my phone and spent around 700 gems on upgrade items for the Beaver Dam. PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!! add something like a confirmation screen for spending gems. A lot of time is spent collecting them just to have them disappear because you accidentally touch the screen on something like a food plot.
    It may be a coincidence, but I just collected 7 mud buckets from my 12 pigs......any one else noticed a change?

Completely agree with you about how easy it is to accidentally spend hard earned gems, I was saving mine up for the golden blossom I needed 16 gems, which I would have got back as the reward for buying it so it is effectively free, but you have to have 16 gems in the first place, I got up to 15, then accidentally spent 10 of them while mining grrr, I’m back up to 10 again now fingers crossed I won’t mess up again.

I was about to contemplate deleting this game ( since I can't roast those pigs ) and you have collected 7 buckets. I can see that storm 8 doesn't like me much 😆.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzynor View Post
    It may be a coincidence, but I just collected 7 mud buckets from my 12 pigs......any one else noticed a change?

Completely agree with you about how easy it is to accidentally spend hard earned gems, I was saving mine up for the golden blossom I needed 16 gems, which I would have got back as the reward for buying it so it is effectively free, but you have to have 16 gems in the first place, I got up to 15, then accidentally spent 10 of them while mining grrr, I?m back up to 10 again now fingers crossed I won?t mess up again.
    No the most I?m getting is 3, I don?t sleep well so I was up at each 3 hour collecting. It?s beyond ridiculous. This is the worst ever event aside from the disastrous leaderboard.

Don?t get me started on losing gems. I have lost hundreds buy over clicking.
    I have asked for a safety button..but NO.

I just want to escape my problems and this world for a bit but this particular game can be fun if you find gems etc, but for the most part there are always problems and-is terribly greedy!!!!