View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

I bought the golden trees what do I do with them? It would have been nice if they told you how to play..

New Resident
    When I collect my pigs I get none or 2 mud buckets each time. It is impossible to get the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscash50a View Post
    I bought the golden trees what do I do with them? It would have been nice if they told you how to play..
    The Golden Aspen trees work the same way as the Aspen Groves. Tap on it to select it, then "bait" it by clicking on the kernels. In an hour (I assume) the tree will be gone and you'll receive parts to build up your beaver's dam. Note that it is a one-time use item: once you bait it, that's it, it will disappear in an hour in exchange for the beaver dam parts.

Rhino Keeper
    I was delighted to have a new goal! Now, I am disgusted. Just like others, I think the number of items required is ridiculous. And the mud buckets from pigs....oh come on....do you really believe we are going to go frantic and spend gems? I did accidentally....yeah, that button is just too easy to hit by accident.

What bothers me the most is the disappointment. What unrealistic expectations are planned for later? Like so many, this is my favorite game. I truly enjoy playing! I started playing a few months after the game came out. That means I have worked hard, spent way too many gems, and tried so hard........ I am proud of my farm. I worked hard and enjoyed the journey. But with the increasing ?costs? and expectations I feel that I am being penalized for my success. Purchasing and requirements should not be different for levels. We should be able to sell needed items to our neighbors! We have all expressed how much that gives us joy. There may be some who take advantage of that, but they would be in the minority. And my barn is at the max limit. So how do I keep adding items fo the goals? Not going to work.

I see so many quitting this event. I don?t want to but I may. That depends on Storm8. Will you please pay attention to your players who are providing your profits? Do the right thing.
    Last edited by seesters; 11-08-17 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    I was delighted to have a new goal! Now, I am disgusted. Just like others, I think the number of items required is ridiculous. And the mud buckets from pigs....oh come on....do you really believe we are going to go frantic and spend gems? I did accidentally....yeah, that button is just too easy to hit by accident.

What bothers me the most is the disappointment. What unrealistic expectations are planned for later? Like so many, this is my favorite game. I truly enjoy playing! I started playing a few months after the game came out. That means I have worked hard, spent way too many gems, and tried so hard........ I am proud of my farm. I worked hard and enjoyed the journey. But with the increasing ?costs? and expectations I feel that I am being penalized for my success. Purchasing and requirements should not be different for levels. We should be able to sell needed items to our neighbors! We have all expressed how much that gives us joy. There may be some who take advantage of that, but they would be in the minority.

I see so many quitting this event. I don?t want to but I may. That depends on Storm8. Will you please pay attention to your players who are providing your profits? Do the right thing.
    Amen!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzynor View Post
    It may be a coincidence, but I just collected 7 mud buckets from my 12 pigs......any one else noticed a change?
    Yes, I got 5 mud buckets from my 8 pigs. Thanks to S8 if you heard our voices and really adjusted the drop rate of mud buckets.
    Last edited by Angelfarm98; 11-08-17 at 12:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    sadly I have not been a party to the new mud drop rate... still getting 1 bucket for 12 pigs collected.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    sadly I have not been a party to the new mud drop rate... still getting 1 bucket for 12 pigs collected.....
    I got 1 from 8 pigs earlier this morning, but just now I got 4 from 6 pigs. I don?t know if it is a new drop rate or just got lucky this time. I will see what my next collection gives me.

I just got a big fat 0! Thanks for NOTHING! Out of 12. I’m done complaining because it’s pointless and ruining my day. Hope the rest of you get them. I’m done!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 11-08-17 at 01:36 PM.

I can't get the buckets of mud from the pigs what should I do