View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Okay, I made it. Not to 12 of 12, no...but I at least finished 11 of 12, and I still have time (and money) to buy some Aspen Groves (hope they stick around as decorations) and a Golden Blossom tree (just one, can't afford more...okay, maybe two), and to craft enough logs to fix the birdhouse (there had better be ONLY one upgrade, or I'm going to be ticked off). If, by some remote chance, S8 decides to extend the event by a week (not likely, but it is a remote possibility), then I'll need to buy more saws and grow more trees, but at this point I don't foresee any way to acquire 55 logs and 36 mud buckets within the next 19 (or so) hours, at least 5 of which will be spent sleeping.

Thank you to the owners of the farms named YY888, Starwood Acres, and oink for their gracious generosity in selling me saws over the past two days. Without your help, I wouldn't have been able to make it this far.

Edit: Correction - 35 mud buckets; just picked up 1 more (from 12 pigs) on my last collection before sleeping.
    You?re welcome! (My farm is oink &#128541
    You got so close though. It?s a shame I couldn?t offer more (like buckets or logs).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    Final few hours of the event two more collections from pigs to collect 45 buckets . Never going to do it .
    Been struggling most of the event with both my farms with mud buckets receiving 2-4 from 12 pigs in first couple of days the then 0-1 for the last 8 days with 6 collections per day .
    Very very disappointed in this I have never not finished an event I have played for years and always worked hard to get the final prize .
    It?s to late now for S8 to do anything to help those player who refuse to spend real money and buy Gems .
    The game is not enjoyable when you do an event work hard and nothing at the end of it .
    Please please S8 listen to your players before you loose us

UPDATE :- well one more collection for me from the pigs before bed time as I?m in the UK . The pigs did not deliver I still need 41 buckets to finish .
    I would need to buy 2 packs of 1,400 gems at ?48.99 As I need 2,777 gems so ?100 in real cash . That I?m not going to pay
    I hope S8 are reading all these complaints and do something about this ridiculous situation
    Value pack costs $9.99 includes 15 golden trees, 15 kernels, 60 tree leaves, 30 logs and 30 mud buckets. I finally turned out buying two packs to finish my event. It's really sad but I would say I feel disappointed more!

What habitat does the beaver go in?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I've played every day for at least 12 hours & still cannot finish this goal unless I spend 20 more dollars, already spent $15 & many, many gems! I don't mind paying some but when I see that I'm not the only one who is having trouble with the goal & Storm8 hasn't made any changes, I'm not giving them any more money. Very, disappointed!!
    Last edited by goodies70; 11-13-17 at 02:28 PM.

New Resident
    I'm not able to feed my beaver, does anyone have this problem too?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    What habitat does the beaver go in?
    The beaver dam you are building if you are on iOS.
    If android you might have to force close and check your cellar.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyK77 View Post
    I'm not able to feed my beaver, does anyone have this problem too?
    Did you run your pail over top of him first.

New Resident
    I forgot to collect first it s working now

Quote Originally Posted by CindyK77 View Post
    I forgot to collect first it s working now
    Congratulations

Farm Supplier
    I made it to 10/12 for the quest, I need 2 logs to upgrade my dam to level 8 and running out of time quickly, I will not do anymore quests, I get frustrated when I can’t finish and more so when I get close, I have no idea how people get saws, I have none and bont get any, never seen them in the market, the drop rate for everything else was terrible, at this point it is not worth thinking about spending gems to updgrade to be still left with a level 8 dam, when frustration is more common then fun, something has to give,