View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Please please can S8 up the drop of mud buckets I have been collecting from pigs every 3 hours (6 collections pr day) since the event started im on 10/12
    I?m only getting 1 each collection from 12 pigs today . I?ve staggered collections at 5 minutes apart as previously suggested unfortunately that didn?t work for me .
    Please let us be able to buy mud buckets from the people who?s barns are full of them
    No way am I going to finish
    So disappointing

Rhino Keeper
    Still don't know why we can't buy event items from the current event, when Stormie keeps selling items from past events?! What am I suppose to do with a mouse from the kitty event? (Sorry, pic won't upload today)

Just realized that I can get sticks from cutting down the ash trees!

Sorry, this was probably posted elsewhere, but I was only getting those seeds from deliveries maybe once every 5 or so deliveries.
    Last edited by spring_peeper; 11-10-17 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Edit

Farm Supplier
    I'm at level 7 upgrading to level 8. Leaves and logs are no issue. Problem with the mud pucket. I need 105 pucket in total till upgrade to L10. With the pigs drop rate(1-2 pickets only every 3 hours) there is no way I'll be able to finish on time. We need to be able to BUY the pucket and other upgrade parts from the market and neighbors. Pls s8 enable us to buy upgrade parts before it's too late. S

I am not receiving mud buckets as I should get, sometimes out of 12 pigs I do not receive any mud buckets, the most I received on this level is 4 buckets, not come on, every three hours to harvest the mud buckets now I will never finish the quest, this level needs 35 buckets I am on my third day and I only have 20 buckets, I have been harvesting every three hours 15 hours a day so this makes it 5 times a day. The last harvest gave me two. Used to love this game but more and more I have to play against the programmers which is impossible to do.

I’m having the same problem, no mud buckets drop, so I have to wait another three hours to receive one bucket, this is bad. They advertise that you can help neighbors and trade, but when there is an event neighbors cannot help each other, why, this is what the game is suppose to be helping neighbors

The drop rate on mud buckets is beyond unbelievable. I collected seven times the last three days and got 30 buckets. Not even enough to upgrade level to level 9. Please either fix the drop rate or extend the duration of this event. I have spent over 500,000 coins on trees and buying from other farms to complete deliveries.

I love this game in general it is relaxing and fun. But . . . . . . . .

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    What am I suppose to do with a mouse from the kitty event? (Sorry, pic won't upload today)
    See this bug thread regarding this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ed-Event-items

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23D62882-0883-4717-BB4C-E5E860EE6600.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	39775Why is stormie still selling orange wool ,fish scales and plushie cats
    Maybe that?s why we are not getting mud buckets come on S8 please sort out the mud bucket drops
    Or let us buy from the people who are not doing the event with barns full of buckets
    Very disappointed with this event
    I

Drop rates for mud buckets seem to be dropping. Not finding any in market. No chance to get beaver. Not going to buy it for gazillions of gems.

STORM8, if you are listening at all, this event is NOT FUN! I get that you want to increase revenue but you need to listen to you players or you will lose them. Game is getting tedious, not fun. Prize is not worth the aggravation.