View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Thank you meowmeowbeans, hope they are removed from the farm soon

While I definitely didn?t enjoy this event (and gave up with three days plus to go), I?m hopeful that S8 will learn from our feedback and adapt future events. I had the most trouble with storage - I may have a barn with 725 space, but juggling things I didn?t want to sell, like expansion parts and mining tools (I swear I?m still traumatised from the recent event where we had to mine 30 times and also get rubies... O.o I hoard my pickaxes and shovels like nobody?s business!), with the upwards of 100 extra bits needed to advance the dam... it wasn?t doable for me. Add to the frustration the abysmal drop level for mud buckets, and it was a recipe for disaster, for me.

Hopefully the planned Christmas event will be a World one or a county fair. Those are funner, everybody can get something, and you can help your neighbours. (I?m no fan of leaderboard events - competing against people makes me wilt!)

Anyway, just my 0.02, fwiw. Thanks for continuing to keep this awesome game going! 1400+ days on my farm, it?s the game I keep coming back to.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyraven64 View Post
    I could not find poll either.
    Select Full Site option at the forum home page.

Who?s Monitoring game activities?

Why would I want to keep playing this game when you guys are making it hard to win parts for the Beaver dam, so Beaver dam never gets completely done. Truck delivery 43 silver bells and nothing to buy with it! I spend more money on this stupid game with the same outcome, Nothing! I spend hours playing this game, Why can’t the design be able to recognize that some farms is at a disadvantage, and that isn’t fair when everyone should be given the same opportunity, the same farming spaces.
    Last edited by Curisingwild; 11-15-17 at 11:27 AM. Reason: I was finish before it saved

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Hey all, we really appreciate all the feedback you're providing. I am making sure the team is aware of the feedback regarding this event. Thanks again for all the comments.

The team is currently working to resolve the issue with the Beaver Dam item that is in construction state. Additionally, we are working on changing the Golden Blossoms and Aspen Trees so they are storable. Any Beaver Dams that were upgraded during the event but not completed should now be storable, and the team is working on the other ones. Sorry for all of the inconvenience!
    Thanks so much for the feedback on this so quickly...really appreciate it!

Grand Emperor
    My 2 cents for this event...

1. New event and for both platforms
    It was great to have a new event and an event for both platforms to boot. I hope this pleased the Android members who have asked for an event for a while. Thank you Farm 2 Team!

2. Mud buckets drops were too low
    My drop rate was too low for me to even stand a fighting chance to complete this event, despite almost full time effort. This broke my personal record - the first time I didn't complete an event in FS2 history. Not to brag but just saying to show that I put in serious effort for every single event and even that was not enough for this event. I would spend gems to help my progress if I was any closer but I was too far off at Stage 7.

3. Let Goal type event be based on effort
    Please let Goal type event be based on players' effort instead of random drop or random number determined by the app. There are already other types of events which are based on randomness and luck; let the randomness stay at those. Please revert Goal event to effort based as what it was previously.
    - Ask us to give hundreds of bacon instead of mud buckets
    - Ask us to give produce off trees instead of tree leaves etc.

4. Give real prizes for milestone goals accomplished
    There was only 1 prize for this event - the beaver. So either we got it or we didn't get any prize at all. It's sad to work so hard for the 10 days only to end up with nothing. I dont consider the coins and xps rewards for goals accomplished as prizes simply because we could easily get coins and xps without participating in events. Please add real prizes for milestone goals accomplished.

I look forward a better event in future. Thank you for your effort in giving us this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    My 2 cents for this event...

1. New event and for both platforms
    It was great to have a new event and an event for both platforms to boot. I hope this pleased the Android members who have asked for an event for a while. Thank you Farm 2 Team!

2. Mud buckets drops were too low
    My drop rate was too low for me to even stand a fighting chance to complete this event, despite almost full time effort. This broke my personal record - the first time I didn't complete an event in FS2 history. Not to brag but just saying to show that I put in serious effort for every single event and even that was not enough for this event. I would spend gems to help my progress if I was any closer but I was too far off at Stage 7.

3. Let Goal type event be based on effort
    Please let Goal type event be based on players' effort instead of random drop or random number determined by the app. There are already other types of events which are based on randomness and luck; let the randomness stay at those. Please revert Goal event to effort based as what it was previously.
    - Ask us to give hundreds of bacon instead of mud buckets
    - Ask us to give produce off trees instead of tree leaves etc.

4. Give real prizes for milestone goals accomplished
    There was only 1 prize for this event - the beaver. So either we got it or we didn't get any prize at all. It's sad to work so hard for the 10 days only to end up with nothing. I dont consider the coins and xps rewards for goals accomplished as prizes simply because we could easily get coins and xps without participating in events. Please add real prizes for milestone goals accomplished.

I look forward a better event in future. Thank you for your effort in giving us this event.
    I didn’t finish the beaver event either but I am glad that we are at least able to now put away the unfinished dam. I am also able to sell my level 4 dam for 40 coins if I choose. Also, I did get to complete the birdhouse. It’s cute and gave me a small sense of accomplishment. I also kept my record intact, 0 for 3 event completions , lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Hey all, we really appreciate all the feedback you're providing. I am making sure the team is aware of the feedback regarding this event. Thanks again for all the comments.

The team is currently working to resolve the issue with the Beaver Dam item that is in construction state. Additionally, we are working on changing the Golden Blossoms and Aspen Trees so they are storable. Any Beaver Dams that were upgraded during the event but not completed should now be storable, and the team is working on the other ones. Sorry for all of the inconvenience!
    I can also sell my unfinished dam if I choose that option in the cellar storage Pom. Just so people know.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! For selling the dam still waiting to store the aspen groves. Though i did redecorate n add it in the scenery.
    The only reason i ask for it, is cause use an older device. And i have learned from experience ...having too much stuff out just causes it to slow down. I can never visit a nbr with too much deco. My farm just shuts down.