View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

I just upgraded my bird house, I am at the same stage as you, but I refuse to spend any more of my hard earned coins on aspen groves, and certainly not real money on gems for upgrade parts so I won?t complete, I?ve been stockpiling corn to upgrade the birdhouse so I?ll at least have something to show for all the time and coins I?ve spent, it is only the one upgrade for the birdhouse, but it?s a bit of a disapointment really as it?s identical to the haunted one except it?s light brown, even the animation is the same.
    I have a horrible feeling this event is part of some evil plan by storm8 to make us a use up all our coins on the stupid price of aspen groves so we will all be skint come the Christmas event and be forced to spend real money on Christmas decorations for our farms.

i have been selling leaves through out. but completed event now it says i need dam....what the heck

New Resident
    I've been playing this game for years and this is the first event ever that I tried to finish but couldn't. Very sad bc I wanted the new habitat and pet. The mud buckets really were terrible.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscash50a View Post
    i have been selling leaves through out. but completed event now it says i need dam....what the heck
    Restart your game and check again. You should get it. Congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    Well once against I am running out of time to Collect enough mud from the pigs for all the upgrades. Just like the last event I get 3/4 of the way and the event ends. How frustrating is that- to work for weeks and not be able to finish in time. Why can't you give players more than enough time to finish Goals. It's not fair to wait 3 hours and get 1 or 2 buckets from 12 pigs

Completely agreed.

I would like to know why these events are so lopsided. Moderators? Can you chime in? Storm 8? Anybody?

Rhino Keeper
    I’m curious - since we couldn’t buy event parts and yet they got bought if I put them in the store - and NOT bought by Stormie - who was able to buy them? Seems unfair that I had other logos in the spaces when they got bought - not only Stormies’s - and yet players were supposedly unable to buy event parts.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I’m curious - since we couldn’t buy event parts and yet they got bought if I put them in the store - and NOT bought by Stormie - who was able to buy them? Seems unfair that I had other logos in the spaces when they got bought - not only Stormies’s - and yet players were supposedly unable to buy event parts.
    That would be a storm bot.
    Kind of like a clean up crew that is sent out by the game to get event parts.
    It is not another player.

Farm Supplier
    Final few hours of the event two more collections from pigs to collect 45 buckets . Never going to do it .
    Been struggling most of the event with both my farms with mud buckets receiving 2-4 from 12 pigs in first couple of days the then 0-1 for the last 8 days with 6 collections per day .
    Very very disappointed in this I have never not finished an event I have played for years and always worked hard to get the final prize .
    It’s to late now for S8 to do anything to help those player who refuse to spend real money and buy Gems .
    The game is not enjoyable when you do an event work hard and nothing at the end of it .
    Please please S8 listen to your players before you loose us

UPDATE :- well one more collection for me from the pigs before bed time as I’m in the UK . The pigs did not deliver I still need 41 buckets to finish .
    I would need to buy 2 packs of 1,400 gems at ?48.99 As I need 2,777 gems so ?100 in real cash . That I’m not going to pay
    I hope S8 are reading all these complaints and do something about this ridiculous situation
    Last edited by jed1066; 11-13-17 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Added info

Host(ess)
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us more time to finish this event!