View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

This is the first event that I have entered but I will probably not do any more. I just collected from 12 pigs and got NO mud buckets. The drops were random, sometimes 1 or 2, sometimes more. I crafted the birdhouse but wasted coins on the aspen trees. Very disappointed.

The pigs got us. I have the logs and the leafs but the pigs never delivered. I spent over $1 M coins to purchase trees for nothing.

S8 could fix this, but will they???

This event was the last straw for me. The drop rates were ridiculously low and the only way I could have finished the event was to buy multiple $13.99 packages. Not one or two but multiple packages. Where is the fun in that?

I have been playing for a couple of years and was one of the players who would buy gems for each event. Not anymore. Deleted my farm from my iPad this morning. Not willing to support a game like this. Storm 8, I hope you improve your events before you lose more long time players.

I?m in the same boat. I?ve devoted too much time and energy to a game where creators don?t even care.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-13-17 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party app comment

Farm Supplier
    So I need 3 mud buckets in about 7 hours with two collections from pigs to go. Everything else is ready. I spent zero out of pocket cash but literally spent almost all my free time playing. Even woke up in the middle of the night to collect from pigs and send out deliveries.

I am probably been more vocal on this event than any other. Things S8 should take out of this...

Please make sure the programming is in place before the event starts. I read that you could get branches from Ash and Hickory trees on Sunday when I clicked on the info circle in my barn. I used 60+ saws on Sunday and got nothing. It was fixed on Monday, so I wasted my saws for nothing, had to use coins to buy the Aspen trees and luckily I am a hoarder and went into my collections and collected over 100 mole collections to get more saws.

The amount of barn space for this event was asinine. Leaves could have gone in the silo to give some of us a break. It would be nice if you could program the events so that instead of having to have all of the items at one time to upgrade, we could give items of what we do have to at least "begin" the upgrade. That way our barns are not running out of space. Similar to us giving items like we did in the past with last years Christmas/Holiday event. It makes it very hard to do deliveries to earn items when your barn has no room to store items to send out deliveries.

I get the drop rate is random but it would have been nice to be able to buy items in the newspaper. Even from Stormie. I had several times when I was only able to buy from Stormie 5 out of 6 items and I am assuming that that missing item may have been an event item. I am assuming that you realized that several players had more than one farm and were using a second or even a third farm to help their first achieve the prizes. Well that is not every player and if that is your reason for deciding that helping each other out is no longer an option, then you are penalizing those with only one farm.

Did I like this event, NO. I absolutely hated it. However, I put too many resources and time into not seeing it through. So hopefully I get my 3 mud buckets before the time ends, if not, I have a few gems left to finish, so I will get my beaver. I will, however, think about not doing another event if it even seems similar.

One last comment. Please DO NOT do another event that starts this week. Plain and simple, I am broke as I think many of us are, my barn is depleted and I need at least a week to try to recover.

Farm Supplier
    Nope. I quit. What a ridiculous waste of time. �� Have fun, faithful players. I was hoping to come here and see that a time extension would have come about, but obviously I was delusional. I refuse to put my energy and money into a game for greedy people. I'll go support something that's fun AND has a developememt team that gives a [].
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-13-17 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word filtered by forum system

Rhino Keeper
    I?m curious - since we couldn?t buy event parts and yet they got bought if I put them in the store - and NOT bought by Stormie - who was able to buy them? Seems unfair that I had other logos in the spaces when they got bought - not only Stormies?s - and yet players were supposedly unable to buy event parts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    That would be a storm bot.
    Kind of like a clean up crew that is sent out by the game to get event parts.
    It is not another player.
    Is there a reason S8 has decided to NOT let us help one another in these events? This game was so fun when we could.

I?m done too! Spend so much time, energy and real money on that event but can?t finish it unless I pay like ?30 more. A virtual pet for ?50 really? Nope, you just lost my interest and any future payments. Hope you generated a good income with this event because it?s the last you are going to get from me. So disappointed...

New Resident
    Have not received any mud buckets on 5 of my last 6 collections. Collecting mud is impossible.