View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Hmm...I'll do my best to keep that in mind in 3 hours when I next collect from my pigs. I'll let you know how it goes
    That's why I have them five or more minutes apart so I can't forget.
    The cat pulled the memory string off of my finger.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    When I collect from my pigs I collect from one pen of four pigs nice and slow go about my business and then in five minutes do the second pen and wait five minutes for the third pen. I seem to have more luck this way.
    Will try that in 50 minutes when my pigs are ready
    Hope it works as I need to collect 22 for this upgrade then two more upgrades to go Yikes!!! Not enough days left

Thankyou for the tip

I don't know how well others are doing in this event, but I am definitely not going to complete them all. I've spent over 50,000 coins buying the most amount of pigs and trees, and buying items from people so I can complete deliveries faster...and despite all that, and playing every hour, I am not getting enough of the leaves, branches, and mud buckets when collecting. I have over 25 trees that I collect almost as soon as they are ready, and yet I'm lucky if I get 5 branches in 1 day. I have 12 pigs that I collect from every 3 hours, and I get usually 1 bucket between all the pigs at each collected. And I complete delivery after delivery and it is not common that I get kernels as a reward. This is totally ridiculous and not fair!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    What happened to the game? I can't make logs in studio!
    Is your studio full? Collect some you will be able to craft logs. My game shows I still have 5 days. Depends on when you start the event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    Will try that in 50 minutes when my pigs are ready
    Hope it works as I need to collect 22 for this upgrade then two more upgrades to go Yikes!!! Not enough days left

Thankyou for the tip
    Only got 1 bucket so no it didn’t work for me . Maybe I should give up now ☹️

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Are you able to collect frequently? The lower level trees have shorter collection times which help you to get more tree branches, unless you are having difficulty because of the drop rates.
    At a lower level, I can't afford to buy that many trees. I only have maple, cocoa, apple, and orange trees. Apple trees take 8 hours and Orange 16 hours. And yes, I am having problems with the drop rates too. And no, I can't collect that often.

So on my lower game, the leaves are making it difficult and on the higher level, the mud buckets. I wonder, who IS able to finish this goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    Only got 1 bucket so no it didn?t work for me . Maybe I should give up now ☹️

It won?t always work but keep trying! I had my pigs 10 minutes apart and I was collecting from 2 pigs every ten minutes (8 pigs total) and I always got more buckets this way than when I collected from them all at once.

Executive Chef
    Just started 10 of 12. Leaves aren't going to be an issue...just need to start collecting fruits again (I put that on hold because of space limitations). Mud buckets...well, maybe I can pull that off, though 105 in the next 4+ days is seeming highly unlikely at this point. The Logs, though...I'm down to 10 saws and with the greater majority of my delivery orders asking for time-consuming high-level items I don't have time to craft, saws haven't exactly been coming in. I've been buying Aspen Groves now and again, but there are limits to my funds as well.

I'll continue doing what I can, but I'm not confident I'll manage to pull this one off...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    That's why I have them five or more minutes apart so I can't forget.
    The cat pulled the memory string off of my finger.
    12 pigs, 3 separate collection times (approximately 5 minutes apart), 2 mud buckets. I'll try again, in another 3 hours, but I have my doubts. Thanks for the suggestion, though

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    12 pigs, 3 separate collection times (approximately 5 minutes apart), 2 mud buckets. I'll try again, in another 3 hours, but I have my doubts. Thanks for the suggestion, though
    I was doing fine with just 4 but gave in and bought 4 more just for this quest. I wasn?t sure whether to buy an additional 4 or not. Based on what others have said, having more pigs is not helping them get more buckets. I don?t really want to spend coins on more animals that I don?t really need right now.

You are one level ahead of me. At this point I would sell you my items if I were able. (Not that I?ve given up but you?re closer to the prize than I am, and it would have been nice to help someone who was pretty close). I do hope you get the little beaver!