View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by 0205ken View Post
    I'm on my way to level 79 on this game and every few weeks or so I didn't mind dropping 5 dollars on it, I figured some people spend more than that on a coffee and it helped me relax a little.

I bought a value pack and spent gems when this event started and I still won't be able to finish the way buckets are dropping. These events should be enjoyable and be achievable with a reasonable amount of time spent on them. I'm keeping my pennies from now on Stormy8
    I know how you feel. I usually spend money on the events but this one would cost way too much to finish.

I know my last post said that I was giving up on this event but this game is like an addiction so I had to continue on. I was able to finish task 11. I am at a point on task 12 where the only way to finish is to purchase the $10 upgrade package. Although I do not have problem supporting S8 my dilemma is do I want to send the money on an event that should have been set up better.

Scalezzz - When I first started playing this game and had a low level farm the events seems easier to complete. Back then thou the event parts could be found in the newspaper and sold by neighbors. Plus you always found players posting to the buy/sell thread if they needed or had extra parts. In addition the gem cost seemed to be lower for an upgrade part certainly no part cost 45 gems each. The high the farm level the hard it had become to complete and the team made it worst by not allowing us to help each other out.

My own two cents. I think if the team would have allowed players who didn't want or had extra mud buckets to put them in the shop for the rest of us (not Stormie) the low drop rate my not have been such a big issue. There would have been a chance you could find them for sale. If I buy the upgrade package I will wind up with extra mud buckets which I would love to sell to another player who needs them. Lastly I don't remember any event that I have played that ever ended on a Monday, seems like we were shorted a day or so.

Good luck to everyone still trying to finish.

Host(ess)
    this is a really bad one i usually finish events with time to spare, but looks like i wont make it this time
    there have been times when i got ONE mud bucket every 3 hours! from all 12 my pigs??!!
    its not supposed to be this hard is it? im level 57 on android btw, is there anyone else on android that actually got the dam?
    (sorry havent been reading all posts because im tired now... and sad)
    could we maybe get some more time to finish this event - please?

My husband and I each have farms and usually work together on events and can finish any event. This one has been the worse by far! S8 has really hurt people in so many ways by not listening to the people who matter the most, the customer!!! We have existing gems, but will never buy more unless they stop being so stubborn on events in the future. How is this customer service?

Once again, not able to finish an event.

I agree with the above poster. I can see why this game almost went by the wayside earlier. Who wants to bother with it when all they want is for you to spend money to complete things?

I have to stop complaining about this though. They don?t care. Waste of my time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Scalezzz - When I first started playing this game and had a low level farm the events seems easier to complete. Back then thou the event parts could be found in the newspaper and sold by neighbors. Plus you always found players posting to the buy/sell thread if they needed or had extra parts. In addition the gem cost seemed to be lower for an upgrade part certainly no part cost 45 gems each. The high the farm level the hard it had become to complete and the team made it worst by not allowing us to help each other out.

My own two cents. I think if the team would have allowed players who didn't want or had extra mud buckets to put them in the shop for the rest of us (not Stormie) the low drop rate my not have been such a big issue. There would have been a chance you could find them for sale. If I buy the upgrade package I will wind up with extra mud buckets which I would love to sell to another player who needs them. Lastly I don't remember any event that I have played that ever ended on a Monday, seems like we were shorted a day or so.

Good luck to everyone still trying to finish.
    Thank you for the response! The events so far have been easy for me, but I am only on level 37. Perhaps i?ll also find that they get more difficult as I level up.
    That?s the reason I do not use gems for events: Too many gems for one upgrade item. I just don?t think it?s worth it since it takes me a while to get them.
    I was part of one event that allowed us to sell to others players, and that was quite nice. I loved being able to help out others. I hope that more of the future events are the same way.
    I agree with you that we should have been allowed to sell to others, especially because the items were already in our barn taking up space. It felt like such a waste to sell to Stormie and other bots ):

Rhino Keeper
    Another downside to this event is an empty newspaper and empty shops. 😐
    Sometimes the newspaper would only show three items and even though my neighbors shops will show as having 12 items, when I visit it is empty.

And there is bacon everywhere!
    Last edited by Scalezzzz; 11-12-17 at 08:14 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I saw a post from a Storm8 employee saying we can now sale the Mud Buckets. They obviously don't understand the problem! How, or why would we sale them when the pigs are not giving them to us?! Crazy!
    Last edited by goodies70; 11-12-17 at 10:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Worst. Event. Ever.

Executive Chef
    Okay, I made it. Not to 12 of 12, no...but I at least finished 11 of 12, and I still have time (and money) to buy some Aspen Groves (hope they stick around as decorations) and a Golden Blossom tree (just one, can't afford more...okay, maybe two), and to craft enough logs to fix the birdhouse (there had better be ONLY one upgrade, or I'm going to be ticked off). If, by some remote chance, S8 decides to extend the event by a week (not likely, but it is a remote possibility), then I'll need to buy more saws and grow more trees, but at this point I don't foresee any way to acquire 55 logs and 36 mud buckets within the next 19 (or so) hours, at least 5 of which will be spent sleeping.

Thank you to the owners of the farms named YY888, Starwood Acres, and oink for their gracious generosity in selling me saws over the past two days. Without your help, I wouldn't have been able to make it this far.

Edit: Correction - 35 mud buckets; just picked up 1 more (from 12 pigs) on my last collection before sleeping.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 11-13-17 at 02:16 AM.