Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fey Habitats?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    What does adips stand for?
    Achilles, Diamond, Infinty, Passion, Soccer.

Pyramid used to be in there as a second P before they changed it a yellow hybrid. The item-producing dragons (maps, food, bombs, but not the GPDs) are also in the same group. At level 15, these particular dragons have a 25% chance of beating a high level Champion, while all others (except the Metal Dragon) have a 10% chance, regardless of level. A level 15 Metal Dragon has a 15% chance. Skeleking and Skelequeen would have fallen into the 25% group but, like with Pyramid, S8 ruined their Champ-battling abilities them by changing them into hybrids. These odds are only for beating Champions, they are average (or below average) fighters against other colors/types.

Rhino Keeper
    Well it seems to me that what s8 did, by changing the makeup of straight up feys and skeletons is unethical.....and unnecessary. All they had to do is create a nongold habitat for purchase. They really seem to go out of their way to piss off their clients. Very bad business model. If my business acted like this, it would go belly up and I'd be without a job!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345