Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fey Habitats?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Well you have an entire month to save up $7 to buy a gold pack with 250 gold for the habitat. Put aside $2 a week and you're there.
    Well there's that I guess. Since I've stoped buying anything from this game because of more reasons then I care to say, the biggest however is that I can't even play due to lack of space, so I'm out. Of course games need to make money but I preferred it when it was my choice and since it was, I spent a bundle of it. The downhill fall of the game, ramming events and dragons on us with no place to put them on top of events needing gold no matter the time put it. Sorry. 7 bucks is 7 bucks more then they are ever getting from me unless things change.

Can one of the mods please answer the question if there definitely is not gonna be a coin habitat for the fey dragons? Please don't keep us in the dark. Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, I am sorry but for now the only Fey Habitat offered is for gold.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I am sorry but for now the only Fey Habitat offered is for gold.
    Well, although i strongly disapprove this course of action by S8, at least we know now and i can stop any attempts on attaining these two guys. So thanks for the info, kooky.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing your feedback. The Fey Dragons have additional colors and can also be housed in normal habitats in addition to the special Fey habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for sharing your feedback. The Fey Dragons have additional colors and can also be housed in normal habitats in addition to the special Fey habitat.
    Ohhhh, i had not noticed S8 added red and blue elements to the Solar Fyre and the Lunar Fyre. They must have added them later cause i am 100% sure they were pure fey elements before. Anyway, this is great news! Thanks!!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm sorry but Elsa, this wasn't cool. Skelequeen and Skeleking are now hybrids too along with Lunar Fyre and Solar Fyre. It's the whole Pyramid all over again. We worked hard to get our dragons leveled up (for battle purposes) just to have them change on us. Again, I apologize but this was not cool. What would've made more sense was to have the habitats available for coins and make them hold more dragons not weakening the dragons themselves. I'm not going to say more in this post because I don't want to say anything to upset anyone else but this was wrong.
    Last edited by starship412; 11-07-17 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    By doing this you have taken away a lot of what made these dragons special and have significantly decreased their value in the game.

Host(ess)
    My response is your missing one view point - if a player like myself wanted to buy the goals why would I play a game? the other point could be why should there be a need to buy anything?

Quote Originally Posted by cng500 View Post
    My response is your missing one view point - if a player like myself wanted to buy the goals why would I play a game? the other point could be why should there be a need to buy anything?
    I am not trying to offend anyone, just stating facts. It is not very cool to change dragons abilities after they are earned.
    I'm not saying they were special because they were hard to get. They were special because of their battle abilities. Making them hybrids has severely effected their ability to battle.

I did not spend any gold to achieve them. I work hard to achieve goals and don't generally use gold for them. I do buy habitats for gold however.

The best option here in my opinion, would have been to have a habitat available for coins, not change the dragon.

But, remember if no one ever spends any gold there will be no game.
    Last edited by pinkflower7777; 11-07-17 at 08:08 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast