Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fey Habitats?

Banned

Fey Habitats?

So it looks like Fey habitats will cost at least 150 gold...or am I missing something? Is there any point in doing any of these Fey dragon events (or playing this game in November) if I can't afford the habitat?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't afford to buy habitats with gold.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    So it looks like Fey habitats will cost at least 150 gold...or am I missing something? Is there any point in doing any of these Fey dragon events (or playing this game in November) if I can't afford the habitat?
    You don't have to buy the Fey habitat necessarily. The two goal dragons FlatFoot mentioned in another thread would be the only ones that would need a Fey habitat. The other Fey dragons you can put in different habitats - For example, Deadwood (fey/black/blue) can be put into a black habitat or blue habitat (both available to buy with coins) instead of the Fey habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    You don't have to buy the Fey habitat necessarily. The two goal dragons FlatFoot mentioned in another thread would be the only ones that would need a Fey habitat. The other Fey dragons you can put in different habitats - For example, Deadwood (fey/black/blue) can be put into a black habitat or blue habitat (both available to buy with coins) instead of the Fey habitat.
    Yes, but I really want Solar Fyre and Lunar Fyre and they are a pure Fey type so they will have to go in a Fey habitat.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    Yes, but I really want Solar Fyre and Lunar Fyre and they are a pure Fey type so they will have to go in a Fey habitat.
    Those were the two goal dragons I was talking about but for the others, you could use other habitats because they're hybrids.

New Resident
    I hope there are free Fey habitat in Leaderboard event , for I really like the two goal dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    Well you have an entire month to save up $7 to buy a gold pack with 250 gold for the habitat. Put aside $2 a week and you're there.

Banned
    Yes, I'm very suspicious. I'm going to go get my tin foil hat and wear it until Storm8 shapes up.

Banned
    Hopefully they will get their act together before this month ends. The initial habitat for the Feys should NOT be sold for gold.

Executive Chef
    The alternative is to offer an exclusive commemorative 4 x 4 habitat that can house 2 fey-residents at $100,000 , similar to the spooky one ★

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast