Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fey Habitats?

Banned
    The two dragon pure spooky habitat for coins worked well last time I don't see why this time it should be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    The two dragon pure spooky habitat for coins worked well last time I don't see why this time it should be any different.
    I agree.

Fashion Designer
    Hmm...I was going to purchase the Fey Habitats b/c they looked so...pretty. But since S8 decided to change the Skeleking, Skelequeen, Lunar Fyre, and Solar Fyre (not to mention the Pyramid) types, this course of action have help me make a definite decision to not purchase them at all. Thank you so very much for saving my golds. And sorry Flatfoot, would love to have supported your hard work, but seems like S8 like to push my business else where. (the good old smiley face for maintaining good relation)
    No Freedom of Speech Here

The Honorable Panda

Update: The Fey Dragons have additional colors and can now be housed in normal habitats in addition to the Fey Forest.
    Thanks for all the constructive feedback!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-08-17 at 11:43 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Update: The Fey Dragons have additional colors and can now be housed in normal habitats in addition to the Fey Forest.
    Thanks for all the constructive feedback!
    Thnx Kooky! Happy with it!

Fashion Designer
    I don't mind the Solar Fyre and Lunar Fyre being adjusted because it happened within a couple days of their release. Attaining them is a month-long project, and I doubt anyone has earned them yet. And, if anyone has managed to get SF and/or LF, they used a ton of gold/money to do so. If they are spending that kind of money on the game, the effects of the change would be of little consequence to them because they probably have the other available ADIPS-level dragons (Fruition, Compass Rose, etc). As someone without those kind of means (or just plain unwilling to spend more than a couple dollars here and there on S8 games), I'd rather be able to put SF and LF in a coin habitat than be forced to not craft them at all. I, for one, ain't paying for no premium Fey habitat. Ever.
    So, I'm okay with the change to these two and that is my reasoning.

What I am NOT okay with is the fact Skeleking and Skelequeen were changed a month+ after were introduced. That was enough time for players to not only earn one or both of the dragons, but to also invest a lot of their food into those dragons with the sole desire of turning out an ADIPS-level fighter. And olenty of time for S8 to make an adjustment BEFORE players soend their hard earned apples on these now-duds. The circumstance here are the very definition of bait and switch. That is fraud, not "game balancing" or whatever excuse has been given, and it is illegal.

Considering all the sloppy mistakes and the general mess the game has been post-layoffs, I think they didn't realize they had created 2 ADIPS-level dragons in SK and SQ... until they saw people talking about it here. Once they understood, they nerfed them.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-10-17 at 05:02 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I don't mind the Solar Fyre and Lunar Fyre being adjusted because it happened within a couple days of their release. Attaining them is a month-long project, and I doubt anyone has earned them yet. And, if anyone has managed to get SF and/or LF, they used a ton of gold/money to do so. If they are spending that kind of money on the game, the effects of the change would be of little consequence to them because they probably have the other available ADIPS-level dragons (Fruition, Compass Rose, etc). As someone without those kind of means (or just plain unwilling to spend more than a couple dollars here and there on S8 games), I'd rather be able to put SF and LF in a coin habitat than be forced to not craft them at all. I, for one, ain't paying for no premium Fey habitat. Ever.
    So, I'm okay with the change to these two and that is my reasoning.

What I am NOT okay with is the fact Skeleking and Skelequeen were changed a month+ after were introduced. That was enough time for players to not only earn one or both of the dragons, but to also invest a lot of their food into those dragons with the sole desire of turning out an ADIPS-level fighter. And olenty of time for S8 to make an adjustment BEFORE players soend their hard earned apples on these now-duds. The circumstance here are the very definition of bait and switch. That is fraud, not "game balancing" or whatever excuse has been given, and it is illegal.

Considering all the sloppy mistakes and the general mess the game has been post-layoffs, I think they didn't realize they had created 2 ADIPS-level dragons in SK and SQ... until they saw people talking about it here. Once they understood, they nerfed them.
    Please allow me to clarify the adjustments to these Dragons were to address player complaints. Players who crafted multiple Skeleking and Skelequeen Dragons can now place them in any normal habitat. Players who want to earn the Fey type Dragons, but don't want to use a premium habitat can place them. These Dragons were never advertised as battle Dragons and adjusting the colors to address player feedback regarding their housing had nothing to do with the Battle Arena.

If you bought them and you're not satisfied, please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance.

Please note as per our Terms of Service, changes may be made to the game at any time. You'll find similar Terms in almost, if not all, lives games:
    Storm8 reserves the absolute right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods as it sees fit, and Storm8 shall have no liability to you or any third party for the exercise of such rights. You shall have a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use solely within the Service Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by Storm8. You have no other right, tile or interest in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Service.

Farm Supplier
    Well so basically terms are saying that s8 can do whatever they want with the goods and service. Why would someone buy anything at all from them

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I have a solution to this problem. Adjust the effectiveness of Skeleking, Skelequeen and Pyramid back to their previous power in the arena but leave them hybrids. For example, have Pyramid act like a pure Egypt dragon and ignore the yellow altogether. It would satisfy all parties instead of a few.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I have a solution to this problem. Adjust the effectiveness of Skeleking, Skelequeen and Pyramid back to their previous power in the arena but leave them hybrids. For example, have Pyramid act like a pure Egypt dragon and ignore the yellow altogether. It would satisfy all parties instead of a few.
    We'll continue forwarding game feedback to our development team for consideration.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast