Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Porcuplenty - 2017 Nov 3

Fashion Designer
    Grassquatches, Plantlers and Honey Bears aplenty. No Porchplenty.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Ditto. So sad

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Also ditto.

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to only manage to breed one animal per event. I was trying for the porcuplenty pretty dilligently when it first came out, but then started throwing different combos every few times to try for the other November animals. I actually managed a cornucowpia, but that's it. Does anyone know, if I do manage the porcuplenty, will the cornucowpia auto complete? Or do I have to try for another?

Finally got it !

Rhino Keeper
    Yesss finally got it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I seem to only manage to breed one animal per event. I was trying for the porcuplenty pretty dilligently when it first came out, but then started throwing different combos every few times to try for the other November animals. I actually managed a cornucowpia, but that's it. Does anyone know, if I do manage the porcuplenty, will the cornucowpia auto complete? Or do I have to try for another?
    It will auto complete.

I FINALLY have a porcuplenty egg sitting in my nest!! AND I got an eight-hour timer when I re-bred (punk skunk and ancient sloth), which should mean I also got hardwood!! So happy! I guess it’s Storm 8’s thanksgiving present to me, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I see I'm not the only one who has had a run of good luck! Congrats to all the new porcuplenty owners! I finally got a porcuplenty, and as soon a it's out of the evo flower I'll be breeding it with my cornucowpia.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456