Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stone spirit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by runamuck1 View Post
    First try and I get a 26 hour Pegasus. Just my luck to get a rare fail with probably the longest breeding/hatching time for a green/white combo.
    When you are required to breed a Fuzzy for Bingo or, in this case Stone Spirit which is also a green and white hybrid, this is very common. They've systematically added other common dragons for this purpose as well to many of the hybrids... and they shade breeding percentages to these fails in order to try and force users to spend gold.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Got it with Fuzzy and Diamond
    Tried same combo, got 26h arrrrrggghhhh... I won?t follow you anymore

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    Tried same combo, got 26h arrrrrggghhhh... I won?t follow you anymore
    Got the horrible Elder with the same combo. 27 hours of wasted time, SMH.

Banned
    My main account got 6 or more Fuzzies before getting a Sone Spirit. My second account only got Stone dragons. It seems like the two accounts have completely different odds or something. It was my first Stone on the second account, so of course then I had to spend a million coins on a habitat. Filled it with 3 Stones and have been selling off the rest.

I was able to get Stone Spirit with armour and light, very happy.. Had tried light and bonsai and light and forest but only got fuzzy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Bingo won?t even give me anything with green or white in it, so good for you.
    Och, that's terrible. I keep hitting the refresh button, and got a Breed with Waverider so I was lucky. Hope you get it!

I got it with old watcher dragon and light first tru

First try

Fashion Designer
    I had to breed with Fluffy for bingo so I figured I'd try Fluffy and White to get that option in there but got 20 hours Hope it's at least Hot Chocolate and not another Island.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Got the horrible Elder with the same combo. 27 hours of wasted time, SMH.
    Me too and Pegasus and 3 stone and three fuzzy so far, give us a break please.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast