Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stone spirit

Why isn’t there a fail limit to stop so much frustration in this game?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Me too and Pegasus and 3 stone and three fuzzy so far, give us a break please.
    I turned back on forest and light combo... 8hrs! Fingers crossed

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I guess the game decided to apologize to me after that horrible Elder fail. Angel/Fuzzy just gave me the Stone Spirit. Yay!

Fashion Designer
    Just got my second Elder fail. Guess it’s time to give up on Light/Forest combo.

Fashion Designer
    Quetzal X Light.

I had an easy go on this one- all my fails were Fuzzies, plus one Stone and one Lorekeeper. It's about time I had some decent breeding luck on a limited! Can't remember which dragon it was, but one of the recent limiteds gave me a never-ending stream of Leo and Social fails, days and days and days worth of them. It was awful, I almost cried.
    (Okay. I cried a little...but I'm blaming PMS for that one. )

Good luck to everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Quetzal X Light.

I had an easy go on this one- all my fails were Fuzzies, plus one Stone and one Lorekeeper. It's about time I had some decent breeding luck on a limited! Can't remember which dragon it was, but one of the recent limiteds gave me a never-ending stream of Leo and Social fails, days and days and days worth of them. It was awful, I almost cried.
    (Okay. I cried a little...but I'm blaming PMS for that one. )

Good luck to everyone!
    Got mine with the same combo!

I’m so frustrated with the inability to breed the special dragon over the past events but this one really has me steaming. I’ve gotten 15 fuzzies & 7 Pegasus. I’m tired of spending coins to try again & get another fail

Rhino Keeper
    Just keep getting Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzyyyyyyy T_T

EDIT: Last day coming up on this and still have not gotten ANYTHING except Fuzzy.

EDIT II: I cannot believe. 1 hour before the breeding for this was set to expire, and I tried Light and Forest one last time. I just hatched the blasted sucker 5 minutes ago xD Got lucky at last!!
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 11-10-17 at 06:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    After 5 Fuzzies, 2 Stone and a Pegasus, I'm feeling pretty fed up! This is after having to abandon tales because I couldn't breed a Hoot dragon, and not being able to breed any of the special dragons for the Halloween event.

I've never had such trouble breeding specific dragons before, so I don't know what has happened. But I'm getting pretty close to quitting this game for good - it's just not fun anymore!

Light / Queztal
    1? .....it's Here....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast