Thread: New Arena Crafting Dragon: Cinder Fyre 11/3/17 (Fey, Elemental, Red)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...

New Arena Crafting Dragon: Cinder Fyre 11/3/17 (Fey, Elemental, Red)

100 Hot Waters through battles to craft your own. More info coming soon. Good luck!

Cinder Fyre Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cinder_Fyre_Epic.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	39555
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Fey, Elemental, Red
    Habitat: Fey Portal, Elemental Plane, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 30
    Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 18 hours
    Exp Gained: 780 Exp
    Gained by collecting 100 Hot Waters through the Battle Arena
    Last edited by starship412; 11-03-17 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Updating thread

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I guess no one's interested in this dragon. To me, this dragon is beautiful and I will do my best to craft at least 2. Great work FlatFoot!

Fashion Designer
    I'm interested working on getting it if I can.

Executive Chef
    I really like this one BUT my arena battles have been really hard the las couple of days. This morning I woke up to a Valiant

I need to win 4.8 battles per day to collect the feystones for crafting this one, that's like tourney level diligence, ugg!

I currently have 87 hot water feystones, 13 more to get before I start crafting Cinder Frye..can't wait!!

UPDATE...Finally crafting Cinder now, thx to the current tournament. It was fairly easy to get the 13 more I needed. Now have to figure out where to put it, due to lack of space.. (ugh).
    Last edited by divanightclub; 11-15-17 at 12:26 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Just crafted mine today, on the nest right now
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Yea...I think this left w/o saying Good Bye (like no announcement whatsoever), so yup, I probably have enough to craft it w/o realizing its gone~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper

What happened to cinder Fyre?

Went to craft Cinder fyre and every thing is gone! Why did this end this without any warning? I was waiting for the story to end so I could craft since so many things needed to be crafted for the story. Went to craft and it is gone no warning normally they let you know know when you only have a day or so left but there was no warning. Something else weird even all the ho****ers I had collected in storage are gone, what is going on????

I got a message saying today was the last day to craft but I had no idea they would pull the option in the middle of the day. Pretty unhappy that the crafting option got pulled at an abnormal time of day.

Fashion Designer
    There was a warning, but only about 24 hours before it expired. Usually these warnings are put out 3 or 4 days ahead. No idea why it was this close this time.
    Arena dragons, like mining dragons, always expire at 10:30 PST.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play