Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadwood Tournament 11/3/17

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Still plugging away at this Avenging clown. Lost about 10 dragons to this thing. No way should I have lost with Infinity 3 times when that dragon is rare. Pyramid's gone too but thanks for the suggestion. S8, I will not ultimate this dragon so cut it out.
    If you are still struggling I just got him with Dark omen L13 mb ......
    Last edited by pernmagic; 11-07-17 at 03:59 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Nope. My RS didn't work. This isn't even worth the aggravation at this point!

Executive Chef
    Can give metal a try against avenging ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=laurelsail;1467126]Avenging is ridiculous! I can't hatch a skelequeen/king because I am out of land and habitats. Has anything else worked? I don't know what to try next! Suggestions
    Metal 15 worked for me

Fire 1 took down Avenging for one if mine...for anyone who's interested. Lost a bunch before I remembered to try it.

Fashion Designer
    Yea, I also just use Metal 15 against Avenging and it K.O. it with M.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    Absolutely fed up with the targeted rollbacks of tournament wins. A loss never gets rolled back. Absolutely shameful.

Nightclub Owner
    Bah! Several times now stupid pop ups for the current WE have forced me out of a tourney round and then I have to wait an hour to fight the same round again! I guess I should just be happy that at least it doesn't count as a loss so I don't have to heal my dragons but I just can't help being annoyed by it.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-07-17 at 12:32 AM.

Executive Chef
    Avenging < Dark omen L13 mb ........lost 7 before this .......thanks starship for your guide to kind of combo to use for this horror
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Bah! Several times now stupid pop ups for the current WE have forced me out of a tourney round and then I have to wait an hour to fight the same round again! I guess I should just be happy that at least it doesn't count as a loss so I don't have to heal my dragons but I just can't help being annoyed by it.
    AGREED!! Its infuriating. I'm "trying" to remember to exit out, come back in and wait for the pop ups to stop before battling. However #1, it doesn't always work, and #2 I don't always remember. Of course if I win a battle, I immediately go mining with the hope that I don't crash before the battle registers. It's beyond annoying.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast