Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Deadwood Tournament 11/3/17

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Maybe you can try Prankster, Mask or Neon dragon if you have it (or any dragon with pink in it, since it's strong against yellow and purple). Hope it will help you get pass Dusk.. good luck!!

UPDATE..I managed to finish the tournament, and these 42 round tourneys are extremely difficult to finish, especially with so many champs in the line-up. But my Forgefather and Passion have taken care of all of them for me, and Crypt took down Deadwood on the 1st try(Bb).

Congratz to those who were able to finish and good luck to those that are still battling...
    I have all of them. Will let you know how it goes,thank you.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

New Resident
    Yay! I just finished the tourney! (first one ever completed) I can't say thank you enough to everyone who posted their battle results and tips on defeating certain dragons, I definitely lurked a lot and used those recommendations in my own battles. Thank you and congrats to everyone who finished and good luck to those still battling!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Congrats to all who finished! It was definitely a hard tournament and it had too many battles. Good luck to all who are still battling. Try not to give up. It's always a dragon that can beat another. If my battles can help you then the list is on page 1.

P.S.: Storm8, you're forgetting about the zodiac dragons. You missed Libra and now you're missing Scorpio. Not all players have the 13 Zodiac dragons.

Fire 1 ROCKS!!! I've been getting THUMPED all day by Mithril. Actually started losing last night. Diamond & Infinity multiple times, Bronze, Seeker, Mithril 4, etc. all lost. Was so desperate that despite dismal performances this tournament I even sent in my newly leveled wimp Metal 15. He lost...again.
    Then I remembered Fire 1 rescued me from Avenging. Sent him in, bB and done. This strategy has occasionally worked for me in the past but never twice in 1 tournament and never in one of these ridiculous 42 rounders. I'm gobsmacked, as they say!
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 11-09-17 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Typo...wouldn't be a post without an edit for typos

Executive Chef
    Mithral < Passion L15 KO B ......shocked but happy
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    I have finished finally I'm so happy. This journey was so long. Thanks every one who posted their results and I'm grateful for that.

Congrats to everyone who persevered and won this one! Sending lots of winning vibes for those still battling!! I miraculously just finished on my second game and results are updated on p 1. It'll take days (at least) to clear my spa!

Nightclub Owner
    I've just got to say that I absolutely love the way the Dark Omen dragon fights. I'm going to make it a point to use him more often in future battles, if only for the joy of seeing him flap and flail about.

Executive Chef
    Deadwood < pyramid L15 B KO I've FINISHED
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Just put Icebreaker to rest, so 5 more to go. Remaining time: 8hr 30min
    Alarms are set, coffee is brewing, brand new pack of smokes and a fresh, jumbo-sized bag of Reeces Pieces have been deployed. I am ready.
    Let's do this thing!

I broke my rule and bought some gold. *hides face* I love Deadwood and also really want Spark, so 120 gold will (hopefully) make both possible. That's worth $4, imo. Getting close to 2000 on the WE, as well (currently at 1900-something), so maybe speeding up some of the Spark fails can nab me those 15 gold tickets. Fingers crossed!

Good luck to everyone still battling!

Edit: Woop woop!!! Got all three, right in a row!
    Mithril went down on the 2nd hit from Diamond, so no need for an Ultimate. Paid 4 gold to speed the cool down period and Harmony Knight dispatched Deadwood with ease.
    Rght after that, I sped up the remaining time on a Charm fail, tossed Fire and Peacock back in the den (which completed a Bingo task)... and got 15 hrs! Yay, Spark! And that unlocked the WE community prizes.
    What a nice way to start the day!
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-10-17 at 07:25 AM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast