Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Deadwood Tournament 11/3/17

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Try Prankster on Incognito or maybe Jade, Harmony Knight, Mithril, Knightmare or Black Pearl
    Thanks! Jade got her! WooHoo! When I saw Jade come up I thought, no way but I'm REALLY limited so sure, lets go. Holy cow! Mine's only L 4 or 7. I'd have given up entirely on battling if it wasn't for Triopasi--not sure I can say that.
    I've used several dragons for the first time this tournament and they've come out on top. I don't think I'll ever understand it. Thanks so much!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Thanks! Jade got her! WooHoo! When I saw Jade come up I thought, no way but I'm REALLY limited so sure, lets go. Holy cow! Mine's only L 4 or 7. I'd have given up entirely on battling if it wasn't for Triopasi--not sure I can say that.
    I've used several dragons for the first time this tournament and they've come out on top. I don't think I'll ever understand it. Thanks so much!
    You're very welcome. Good luck in your further battles!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Voy a tratar tan duro como pueda para estar alrededor para ayudar a todos ustedes en los torneos. Desafortunadamente, con todos los cambios que suceden con el juego, puede que no este por mucho tiempo. Pueden enganar a sus jugadores, pero sin embargo no podemos hablar de ello en los foros. De hecho, es un triste estado de cosas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    On the plus side, Metal is now my top priority.
    I sure hope your Metal is NOT related to mine! I took him from 12 to 15 during the last LB so this has been his first entry into a tournament at L15. Either he's suffering from extreme stage fright or he's a colossal wimp! I'm not giving up on him yet tho, perhaps he just needs some practice.

Executive Chef
    Do the drags accumulate battle experience points ? ★

hee wondering (: ★::.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    I sure hope your Metal is NOT related to mine! I took him from 12 to 15 during the last LB so this has been his first entry into a tournament at L15. Either he's suffering from extreme stage fright or he's a colossal wimp! I'm not giving up on him yet tho, perhaps he just needs some practice.
    Mine must be yours' bro..from the same gene pool. Couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag, just a bucket of rusty junk. I levelled mine up after others were having luck with it in the arena. I may have to send it out to a fight club to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Mine must be yours' bro..from the same gene pool. Couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag, just a bucket of rusty junk. I levelled mine up after others were having luck with it in the arena. I may have to send it out to a fight club to learn.
    Hahaha! Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 in that Club!! I raised mine up for the same reason actually. I find it strange that the same dragon can behave so wildly diff on diff peoples' games. It's really a shot in the dark I guess. Someone (I can't remember who at the moment) mentioned that their Atlas hadn't ever lost to a rainbow type so I've been slowly feeding mine. He's at 12 now and I have to say has done really well against rainbow types too. I wish there was a way to know BEFORE feeding them such a huge amount of food!!
    @Den8137259--Sadly, I don't think they get better with experience. (Wishful thinking on my part.) I think they SHOULD tho, just like I think the opponent dragons should get weaker with each battle they fight. It makes no sense that opponent dragons should keep 100% of their strength after taking out a dozen of my top fighters.
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 11-09-17 at 03:29 AM. Reason: typo...as usual

Fashion Designer
    ozigal and nicsdragonisle

Too funny ... My Metal has become mani-peddi buddies with Dark Omen in the Healing Spa.

I sometimes wonder how much a dragon's level really helps. Achilles-15 and Valiant-13 both lost to Neo Diamond-20 while Angel-6 did the trick.

I've got 10 more dragons to go so I'm crossing my fingers.

I have been stuck on Dusk for daaaaaaaaaaaaay's! Are you freakin kidding me......ugh! I've used everything that should have taken him down. I'm so hating you S8. I dispise playing rigged tourney's.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    I have been stuck on Dusk for daaaaaaaaaaaaay's! Are you freakin kidding me......ugh! I've used everything that should have taken him down. I'm so hating you S8. I dispise playing rigged tourney's.
    Maybe you can try Prankster, Mask or Neon dragon if you have it (or any dragon with pink in it, since it's strong against yellow and purple). Hope it will help you get pass Dusk.. good luck!!

UPDATE..I managed to finish the tournament, and these 42 round tourneys are extremely difficult to finish, especially with so many champs in the line-up. But my Forgefather and Passion have taken care of ALL of them when soo many have failed, and Crypt took down Deadwood on the 1st try(Bb).

Congratz to those who were able to finish and good luck to those that are still battling...
    Last edited by divanightclub; 11-09-17 at 12:25 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast