Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Deadwood Tournament 11/3/17

Fashion Designer
    I'm still stuck on Avenging.

The fails: 11-Skeleking x2, 4-Skelequeen, 14-Dark Omen, 13-Metal x2, 11-Pyramid, 15-Achilles x2, 15-Warrior King, 1-Fire, 4-Fire, 1-Forest, 13-Gentle Knight.

I'd love more advice and thoughts about trying these dragons (13-Valiant, 13-Unruly, 10-Diamond, 10-Fungi) or repeating any of the above.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I'm still stuck on Avenging.

The fails: 11-Skeleking x2, 4-Skelequeen, 14-Dark Omen, 13-Metal x2, 11-Pyramid, 15-Achilles x2, 15-Warrior King, 1-Fire, 4-Fire, 1-Forest, 13-Gentle Knight.

I'd love more advice and thoughts about trying these dragons (13-Valiant, 13-Unruly, 10-Diamond, 10-Fungi) or repeating any of the above.
    Metal 15 helped me to take down all the champion types.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak1357 View Post
    Metal worked for me too in the battle against Avenging (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Avenger - I spent almost a day. But Fungi lvl 14 did the Job
    OMG ... thank you dovanificent! My level 10 Fungi won in 2 hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak1357 View Post
    Thank you. I want to feed Metal more but there always seem to be other dragons that are a priority. Then again, this round has me rethinking priorities. Sadly, Dark Omen lvl 14 and Skeleking lvl 11 have yet to win any battle in this tournament or regular battle arena.

Fashion Designer

Thank you. I want to feed Metal more but there always seem to be other dragons that are a priority. Then again, this round has me rethinking priorities. Sadly, Dark Omen lvl 14 and Skeleking lvl 11 have yet to win any battle in this tournament or regular battle arena.
    Don't bother leveling your Skeleking or Skelequeen, S8 weaken their types. So are the Fyre dragons. See Land of the Fey thread for more info.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Harvest Moon Seriously? Well over a day on my one game and nearly a whole day on the other. Stopped recording losses. Finally passed them (Lonestar 13, twice, mmb if anyone needs ideas) to lose the 1st try on both vs Incognito. Options are SEVERELY limited now that I have all of my non-Diamond, halfway decent battlers waiting for the spa. While the odds of finishing at this point are stacked WAY against me, I'll keep at it.
    So frustrated that opponent dragons maintain 100% strength DESPITE getting pounded over a dozen times. This has always ticked me off!
    Btw-was 1st time battling with Lonstar. Had zero expectations of success.
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 11-08-17 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper

Glad it helped.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Harvest Moon Seriously? Well over a day on my one game and nearly a whole day on the other. Stopped recording losses. Finally passed them (Lonestar 13, twice, mmb if anyone needs ideas) to lose the 1st try on both vs Incognito. Options are SEVERELY limited now that I have all of my non-Diamond, halfway decent battlers waiting for the spa. While the odds of finishing at this point are stacked WAY against me, I'll keep at it.
    So frustrated that opponent dragons maintain 100% strength DESPITE getting pounded over a dozen times. This has always ticked me off!
    Btw-was 1st time battling with Lonstar. Had zero expectations of success.
    Try Prankster on Incognito or maybe Jade, Harmony Knight, Mithril, Knightmare or Black Pearl

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Don't bother leveling your Skeleking or Skelequeen, S8 weaken their types. So are the Fyre dragons. See Land of the Fey thread for more info.
    omg ... thank you SO MUCH for the info! These changes are extremely disappointing, especially to a relative newbie. My tournament choices are limited and I do a lot of planning to obtain and feed any good fighters.

On the plus side, Metal is now my top priority.

Rhino Keeper
    omg ... thank you SO MUCH for the info! These changes are extremely disappointing, especially to a relative newbie. My tournament choices are limited and I do a lot of planning to obtain and feed any good fighters.

On the plus side, Metal is now my top priority.
    Most of my best fighters are lvl 10. My plan is to lvl all of them to lvl 12, just so they would be easier to find. Don't want to scroll all the way down. But with only 800k food it will be though to do.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast