Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadwood Tournament 11/3/17

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Fairytale! Nothing I have seen here is working! Thanks!

I have been stuck on Mithril 20 for a day and a half. Very frustrating...but a great tourney for me otherwise. Still plugging away - he WILL go down.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by tantyc73 View Post
    I have been stuck on Mithril 20 for a day and a half. Very frustrating...but a great tourney for me otherwise. Still plugging away - he WILL go down.
    That's the spirit tantyc! No dragon is above getting beat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    I used snowman, who is a red-green combo (: ★
    I didn't have Snowman, but red/green Landworm did the trick, thanks!

Executive Chef
    This is a hard tournament for me too. Hardest one in ages. Every dragon has taken anywhere between 3-5 tries to beat. It's insane. I'm only on round 26!

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on that stupid idiotic Avenging dragon for a day and a half so far. Don't even know what else to say that hasn't been said 5000 times over at this point.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Stuck on that stupid idiotic Avenging dragon for a day and a half so far. Don't even know what else to say that hasn't been said 5000 times over at this point.
    Same here. Getting stuck like this for so long is aggravating and it's tempting to quit. The fallen include Skeleking11 (twice), Dark Omen14, Achilles15, Metal13, Fire1, Forest1.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Dancing the happy dance right now. Finally got past Mithril with my level 12 Bronze based on a theory I had from the Tournament Table on page 1.
    Mithril is champ/metal
    The guide says Metal is neutral to Champions and Red is strong against Metal so I decided to put Bronze (Metal/red) to the test and it booted Mithril right out of the arena!

Update: Just defeated Deadwood with Unruly 7 on the first try. The Fey dragons use pink swords magic in case some of you are not there yet.
    Last edited by starship412; 11-07-17 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Dancing the happy dance right now. Finally got past Mithril with my level 12 Bronze based on a theory I had from the Tournament Table on page 1.
    Mithril is champ/metal
    The guide says Metal is neutral to Champions and Red is strong against Metal so I decided to put Bronze (Metal/red) to the test and it booted Mithril right out of the arena!
    Congrats! Im totally using that if I'm lucky enough to get that far. A few of your wins sure have helped me!! THANKS!! Sending winning vibes your way!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Congrats! Im totally using that if I'm lucky enough to get that far. A few of your wins sure have helped me!! THANKS!! Sending winning vibes your way!
    Thanks nicsdragonisle! I'm pretty sure you'll win this tournament and I'm glad some of the wins are helping you.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast