Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadwood Tournament 11/3/17

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I guess Avenging wants to be a pain and it's only a rare dragon. I will figure out the code to beat it. As I always say, no dragon is invincible. No gold will be used either for this manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I guess Avenging wants to be a pain and it's only a rare dragon. I will figure out the code to beat it. As I always say, no dragon is invincible. No gold will be used either for this manipulation.
    I used my Pyramid 10 and won with bB

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Yea, I get that, but they should include the treats as the reward too since we still have about 4 days left. Every bits and pieces helps. Cutting out one of the source that earn treats when it's so hard to obtain to begin with is not cool especially when the goal is still going on. Plus the description says we could earn treats through tourney, so this is a tourney, but no treats. Not cool.
    I'm not sure why I was complaining since I reached Skelequeen faster than Skeleking. Yes, quite the opposite of everyone else who already have 2 - 3 Skelekings. Still working on my Skeleking in fact. Speed breeding atm, I should be able to make it (need about 1k of tricks). O'well, I'll just complain for the community. XD

Anyways...back on topic...yaaay...tournies (really don't have much to say about it). The Fey habitats looks really pretty, but I'm trying to save for Black Friday sale...still holding hope for GPD sales (hopefully not to be let down again).
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Still plugging away at this Avenging clown. Lost about 10 dragons to this thing. No way should I have lost with Infinity 3 times when that dragon is rare. Pyramid's gone too but thanks for the suggestion. S8, I will not ultimate this dragon so cut it out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Starship, what do you mean by figuring out the code? It's intriguing!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Starship, what do you mean by figuring out the code? It's intriguing!
    It's just a figure of speech.

Fashion Designer
    Omg .. I'm pulling my hair out with Sphinx ..... help.
    The fallen: 14 Dark Omen (twice), 10 Skeleking, 11 Pyramid, 10 Dark Crystal, 14 Fortune Teller, 15 Warrior King ....
    Any suggestions? I'll probably try 11 Chakra next.

New Resident
    You can try Metal 10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Sphinx! Nothing is working! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    The fallen: 14 Dark Omen (twice), 10 Skeleking, 11 Pyramid, 10 Dark Crystal, 14 Fortune Teller, 15 Warrior King ....
    I used my Greek lvl 7 just now with bB. Good luck~ Greek vs Egyptian [Greek Wins~]
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Yup, it's horrible, I did it finally with Light Mother

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast