Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Deadwood Tournament 11/3/17

Fashion Designer
    3 hours left and 6 more rounds to go ... sadly I'm giving up. I entered the battle arena almost 80 times and defeated 36 dragons. Averaging 2.3 battles per round doesn't seem bad, but it's terrible trying to do so within 8 days.

I always learn a ton from these tournament threads but now I need to send myself to the healing spa.

A huge CONGRATS to everyone who finished!
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 11-10-17 at 08:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Three and a half days on Avenging and never beat him. Tried my best fighters and as many dragons suggested here (that I have), some of them multiple times. Have about 50 dragons in the spa line...some have actually been there for a couple months. The tournaments have become too frequent and too long. Plus it seems that some of the other activities have become shorter in time but with more to accomplish. Very frustrating and less fun.

Executive Chef
    Made it just under the wire for Deadwood. I didn't track my wins this time but I know I spent a hell of a lot of time, at least a day, on Avenging, hours on others like Torchlight and Treasure, and spent a bit of gold speeding up rounds. This tournament was particularly hard.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213