Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Craft items and Quest Items missing

Host(ess)

SOLVED: Craft items and Quest Items missing

come on I still have my toil and boil dragon tales event live to finish today and storm 8 took the quest able items and craft able items away already meaning I have to use gold to finish!!! what's going on!!!!!

Rhino Keeper

Craft items for Dragon Tales gone

I still have one more day on the current Tales and all craft items have disappeared as well as the quests for the needed items. I cannot complete the the last chapter without being able to quest and craft the haunted nest.

Host(ess)
    snap!! it's missing from both android and apple device!!!

Unhappy

Last edited by purplepandadragon; 11-03-17 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Redundant post

New Resident

Regarding Toil and Bubble

How can they change Quest so we can't craft the Necrotic Nest? there is still 12 hours left on Toil and Bubble

I need these things too! I had just enough time to finish, now they?re gone!

crafting necrotic nest

I still have lots of time (12hrs 40min) to finish dragon tales but the necrotic nest has disappeared from the crafting building... I have everything I need but will be unable to finish dragon tales due to this. *I can't afford the gold to just skip it & move onto final battles to get my final prize dragon. *So unfair... what can I do?

Toll and Bubbles Story Tales craft items have disappeared

The craft items for the story tales have disappeared from the craft shop and the quest outpost. Please fix! This issue cuts down on the time we have to finish the chapters. This is especially unaffair to customers who have spent gold in order to complete the story tales on time.

New Resident
    I have same problem! I still have 12 hours and I cannot craft necrotic nest. It disappeared! Is it bug? What we should do? And why nobody reply to our question???!!!

New Resident
    It is in place now. I can craft it! But now Quest from Quest Outpost disappeared!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast