Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Craft items and Quest Items missing

The items from the quest outpost are still missing!

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported over that the Outpost quests are still missing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Just checked again they are back...crafting necrotic nest now...thank you

Host(ess)
    Crafting is back but quests are still gone. I had to spend gold for the rest of the ingredients for the last scroll. So lame.

Do you no what the Necrotic nest does? I crafted the nest but way b-4 the quest told me to craft this nest so I?m wondering where I crafted this nest early it?s just a decoration. I was thinking the Hoot dragon was going to sit on it. Or something. But I have it and it?s doing nothing.all that work just for a decoration is sad.
    Tracey8170

Host(ess)
    Quests are gone still. 🤤

I still need another scroll for the stupid nest...
    I hope we are granted another 24 hours to make up for the missing quest.
    Last edited by dragonsrsly; 11-03-17 at 12:55 PM. Reason: More to say

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for your patience while we resolved the issue. This should now be fixed for everyone.

This COMPLETELY screwed up my timing! With one quest left to complete the last scroll and the nest, I may not be able to finish the last round.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for your patience while we resolved the issue. This should now be fixed for everyone.
    Hi Elsa. Thanks for your response. However, I have a concern regarding the amount of time left to complete the tales. It took over 2 hours for this issue to be resolved which will cut down on the time available to complete the tales. I have 2 accounts, one of which I will probably have to spend more gold in order to finish. I have no problem spending gold if I run out of time due to my error or schedule. But I have a huge problem being forced to spend gold when it is the company's fault. Please request that the company extend the time to complete this event.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoandfriends View Post
    Hi Elsa. Thanks for your response. However, I have a concern regarding the amount of time left to complete the tales. It took over 2 hours for this issue to be resolved which will cut down on the time available to complete the tales. I have 2 accounts, one of which I will probably have to spend more gold in order to finish. I have no problem spending gold if I run out of time due to my error or schedule. But I have a huge problem being forced to spend gold when it is the company's fault. Please request that the company extend the time to complete this event.
    Please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast