Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: All I want for Christmas

Thank you for telling me. I saw that short goal which started yesterday but didn’t knew what is the goal reward. I’ll try finishing this goal but because i’m quite new player, don’t know if i’ll be able to finish. I’ll definitely try. =)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkMelona View Post
    Thank you for telling me. I saw that short goal which started yesterday but didn’t knew what is the goal reward. I’ll try finishing this goal but because i’m quite new player, don’t know if i’ll be able to finish. I’ll definitely try. =)
    My best advice to you is don't even try!

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Storm,

These things would be nice...

1. Instead of gifting, let us send a request for the part or food we want. The first twenty people to answer, are the ones who get to gift.

2. Would like to see all fountains animated. This would really make for a nice display.

2. Would like a better tool for keeping track of neighbor?s visits to your bakery. NO ONE has time to sit and watch their news feed all day. Perhaps a green check mark ✅ next to their name and/or time and date stamp after they?ve visited.

3. Think it would be nice to have a second wall for private messages. Sometimes you don?t want the whole neighborhood to see your conversation. And some people don?t use the forums.

4. How about we start re-releasing all previous goals, starting with 2011? Also, it would be nice if using goals from RS for BS and vise versa, if maybe the colors were changed. I.E. there was a lamp for the Victorian goal back in 2012, in BS, that I think would look awesome in Red and Blue with some Yellow accents, for RS.

5. It would be nice to have matching things for your Bakery. Most of the time, clashing items are released. Most players like to accessorize. Yup! We?re weirdos!!

6. We need more shrubbery. Trees, bushes, plants...etc...

7. They need to fix the catalogue, (Inventory list) so that items within the list that aren?t being offered anymore can be placed without having to scroll back thru the list after each object is placed. #Frustrating

8. The blocking feature needs to be expanded on. If you block a neighbor, much like social media, the neighbors need to become invisible to each other...PERIOD. Bullying? #ProblemSolved Then neither player can ?stalk? each other.

9. Can we PLEASE have more then two lines for each post. We lost the 149 character limit with texting years ago. =/ #JustSayNoToSpam

10. Is it possible to fix it to where anything we post on our wall, stays at the top? Neighbors posts should fall below our own posts. After all, it is OUR wall.

11. OH! And it would really be nice if we could have some different music to choose from. The BS/RS theme music is cute, but it?s been 4 years! lol!

12. Would like to have the option for a square bakery. I hate lopsided designs. #symmetry

That?s all I can think of for now. If anyone else would like to add, feel free. I know some of these things may have been asked for before, but I?m asking again. Even a few of the requests would be nice.

Thanks

P.S. I?ve attatched a pic of the Tea Cup lamp I was talking about. That would look awesome in Red, Blue, and Yellow.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    Love your use of hashtags! Btw you've got two no. 2s.

Agree with the rest.. I would like to add to some of the points..

#7. (I felt that this is the most important, hence it's at the very top of my wish list) AGREE 101.%!! PLEASE PLEASE S8, AT THE VERY LEAST... do at least 1 of the following options:-
    a) Don't go back to the beginning once item is placed, or
    b) Place purchased items at the front, or
    c) Have a separate tab for "My Items"!

#1. I would prefer to increase the limit of gifts or lessen the number of parts required for appliances.. Cuz requesting usually takes time and there are also players who play this game that live on the other side of the world. i.e. me. lol Back then when goals used to appear on Wednesdays, I would normally receive them when I wake up in the mornings, on Thursdays. So it was nice that I received gifts that were relevant to the goal and accepted requests and vice versa.

#2 (the second no.2). I would like to add on a little gift box emoji next to the check mark..that'll add on to the cute feature AND shows that they'd gifted. We can keep track of who gifts and who doesn't.. which is so important right now when playing this game.

#3. I would LOVE to have a private messaging feature between neighbours! But my inner nosiness will be sad cuz I won't be able to know what others talk about. lol!

#4. Agree to release past goals from when they first started! S8 used to have so many cute items that I would love to have in my bakery!
    (About using goals from RS, they've already been importing stuffs from each other for the past few goals, and changing colours of appliances and recycling recipes so I don't think it's a good idea to suggest exchanging goals between RS and BS - that's just my opinion)

#5. I don't mind clashing items, it just means more variety to choose from. BUT if there's a goal or holiday season then yes, it should have a running theme throughout. As a sale then it doesn't matter to me.

#9. Or have a feature next to the 'send' button so we can see how much we've typed (like in text messaging).

#11. I usually just turn the music off. It gets stuck in my head and it's really annoying. hahaha

My additional suggestions:-

a) Please increase the amount of servings for long time recipes! It just doesn't make sense that you have to cook the recipe for hours only to have an abysmal amount to serve the customers and it's gone before the day even ends!

b) Thank you for giving us mini goals and side goals for rare items, but I do wish that they're available for more purchase.

c) Please make the side goals more attainable. Like the current ongoing candy cane goal. ALL except 1 recipe have 9-hour recipes for a 5 day goal. And the last part we have to make 20 of them?? Not everyone have the ability to buy so many appliances to make the goal. Like..come on S8, have a heart!

d) Please increase the sizes of crate/box prizes. Even if it's a 1x1 item, please make it a reasonable height. It's just disappointing to spend 24/18/12 gems on a prize that's minuscule. I get that it's a chance prize, but set the algorithm so we don't get the same items 5 times consecutively please!

e) Also on crate/box prizes, please do not give dividers, windows, pillars and lamps as prizes because it's just common sense that we just simply do not display these items solo!

f) Please have an Undo and Redo button! It makes it so much faster to redecorate lol

That's all I've got for now.. hopefully S8 will grant us something this Christmas cuz we've all been nice right? :]

Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Dear Storm,

These things would be nice...
    Last edited by eeveldoll; 12-12-17 at 01:31 AM.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345