Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All I want for Christmas

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Snow covered evergreens, other iced trees. (Been through an ice storm.)
    Old fashioned decorated tree with homemade ornaments and popcorn garland,
    sprinkled with tinsel.
    Silver bell tables and chairs.
    Well lit Christmas garden (Flowers: Narcissus and Poinsettas) w/fountain.
    A winter horse drawn carriage with a couple wrapped in a cozy faux fur blanket.
    Red & Green plaid couch or easy chairs with a warm blanket tossed on back
    and a loyal dog on rug lying beside it.
    Sugar Plum fairies. Something to do with the book "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"!

Still would like the idea of Charles Dic...kens "A Christmas Carol"! Bah Humbug!
    Characters of the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present & Future. Scrooge character.
    Store front with Scrooge and Marley sign. Door with creepy door knocker.

Please leave additional animated objects in BS2! BS already has a big file of data.
    Really love all your ideas! I love stirring people’s creativity. I only wish that S8 would pay attention.
    Last edited by Jeldon2864; 11-07-17 at 12:03 PM.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    This is an interesting idea. But what about a 12 days of Christmas goal instead. They could unlock the Santa?s shop oven and drink maker and each day we?d have small amounts of the recipes of those ovens and they could re-release or unlock Christmas recipes on the basic appliances we could do also and each day we get a small prize and if we complete each day at the end we get the grand prize. That way we don?t have to pay for them and it?s fair to those who maybe can?t afford to buy gems and if you miss that days goal you just miss the prize but it wouldn?t stop you from doing and collecting the next days goal and prize.
    Loving the 12 days of Christmas idea. I?m also loving the idea of anything that was 2012 and earlier. They don?t ever seem to re-release anything from that early. It?s been everything from 2012 and later. I think they should give us a new regular oven and drink machine with new recipes on them too. It took me 3 1/2 years to finish all the recipes on the current ovens. A few new ones would certainly be nice. Also, it might be nice if, instead of inundating us with all these new ovens, why not pay to unlock a recipe on an existing oven instead. My oven tab is starting to look like a wrap sheet.... Way too long!

Adding to all this, I?d like to see a re-release of old goals, but in order to also appeal to older players, maybe give them the option to play a different goal? Not sure how they might make that work.

Fashion Designer
    And for the cat lovers out there,
    another decorated tree where the cat is playing with the ornaments.
    I remember my kitties having a good time!

Sadly I can't have kitties anymore I developed an allergy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    And for the cat lovers out there,
    another decorated tree where the cat is playing with the ornaments.
    I remember my kitties having a good time!

Sadly I can't have kitties anymore I developed an allergy.
    I’d love that! Dogs chasing cats around the Christmas tree would be cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agree! I would love to see BS Christmas edition as they did it in 2012

What would make me uber-happy for Christmas

This is for Storm8. Please be so kind and bring back for Christmas 2017 Santa?s grotto! PLEASE! When I started playing BS few years ago and saw this items (grotto, gingerbread couch, tiles, tables...) I was super excited to get it when i?m on the right level. At the beginning I didn?t knew that the goals that you miss will not come back and when I found out, was very disappointed. But now that you bring back the old goals for a short time, please bring the goal with Santa?s grotto. It would be nice to have some Santas and Reindeer and Houses with Christmas-lights as decoration. I would really appreciate if take this into consideration and maybe bring us two Christmas goals + short goals like you did for Halloween. Thank you. Looking forward to Christmas.

BAKERY STORY: Always looking for active
    NEIGHBORS level 90+ (3-4★)

{4★ - level 99 - player}

Life's too important to be taken seriously ~

Rhino Keeper
    All I want for Xmas & for always is;

a. For the Side goal to be separate and optional, with final prize announced at the start so players can make informed choice whether or not to participate

b. better pacing of goals. as expressed by others here, we play this for a leisurely distraction. Real life makes many demands of time priorities; we dont need a game to experience time-stress adrenaline.

c. many of us are not ?competitive? players; we want goals but not necessarily (time) challenges. We want delight - as in delightful new items, seasonal release, personal delight in decorating a make-believe bakery and perhaps even spending real money buying gems to convert to pixels for decoration

d. personally, i am experiencing game fatigue. I have played since 2012, the game dynamics have veered & sadly so

Executive Chef
    How about giving us a nice treat and unlocking the locked season recipes like mince pie and yule log. You'd make a lot of players happy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    How about giving us a nice treat and unlocking the locked season recipes like mince pie and yule log. You'd make a lot of players happy!
    I think it would be nice if they would unlock ALL Past goals. Why not? It saves them the frustration of having to come up with new stuff. Or at the very least, give us the choice between a new goal or an old goal.

And here’s something else that bothers me...

Can’t they make it so that when we want to use older decor in our decoration tab, that isn’t available anymore, we don?t have to keep scrolling back to the item a million times. We don’t have to do that with items that are still offered. And it’s annoying..and time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I think it would be nice if they would unlock ALL Past goals. Why not? It saves them the frustration of having to come up with new stuff. Or at the very least, give us the choice between a new goal or an old goal.

And here’s something else that bothers me...

Can’t they make it so that when we want to use older decor in our decoration tab, that isn’t available anymore, we don?t have to keep scrolling back to the item a million times. We don’t have to do that with items that are still offered. And it’s annoying..and time consuming.
    agree with the decoration tab , so frustrating everytime i have to press the next button for millions of time , should do something with it s8. that would be awesome to see for the next update.
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast