Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: All I want for Christmas

Rhino Keeper

All I want for Christmas

I?d really love to see a White Holiday Fireplace with stockings, and here?s a weird one...in the south, grass turns brown over winter time. We need some brown grass. Odd, I know, but it would be nice.

Also would like to see old goals from earlier days of the game. Holiday or non Holiday. Would LOVE to have a Holiday house. The kind that is decorated with lights and has deco on the lawn maybe?

Reindeer are always beloved. Maybe a Santa?s sled with reindeer, in particular? Would love some carolers. Maybe a Carolers goal?

I know we try to stay away from religion, but would it be possible to have a Choir? They can be used for anything, not necessarily religious.

Also, was wondering if it might be possible to have animated deco? Maybe a tree that has real falling leaves, or a globe that has snow that actually moves around? I?m not sure what the limits of your software are, but it might spice the game up a bit. Most people?s devices handle quite a bit going on in the background now days. If that?s not feasible, I understand, but it sure would be cool.

As well, we need more people in the game singlular people. Doing different things like, shoveling snow, raking leaves, or just walking along. Maybe walking their dog. Would like some more shrubbery. Some plain and some snow capped maybe? Trees with snow in them...oh wow! Didn?t realize how many things there are to choose from for winter. We also could use a fence with snow piles across the top..oh! And on the subject of animated deco, maybe we could also have a window that has snow falling in the back ground, if not, just wall paper in the style of a window with snow falling.

I?m sure I could think of more but I have some things to take care of. Anyone feel free to add to this.
    Last edited by Jeldon2864; 11-03-17 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Character issues
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

there used to be an animated pond in farm story so they should still be able to do them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    there used to be an animated pond in farm story so they should still be able to do them.
    That would be so nice. Even if they only did it for the holidays! I even started thinking about it and what would really be neat? A tree that you could pull out shortly before fall that would change color and lose its leaves over a period of a few weeks. Kind of Advent Calander style. As well, snow that fell and slowly added snow to the ground, just enuff to cover it, would be so interesting. I have ideas but I highly doubt S8 will even use them.

snow would be great! for only one year, 2012, bakery story had a halloween edition and a christmas edition.

for halloween, the customers wore costumes, the door had a jack o' lantern hanging on it and the town outside was night time and decorated for halloween.

for christmas, the customers were dressed as elves etc., the door had a wreath and the town outside was covered in snow with christmas trees and reindeer.

i hoped they would make it a yearly tradition. alas, 5 years has passed lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    snow would be great! for only one year, 2012, bakery story had a halloween edition and a christmas edition.

for halloween, the customers wore costumes, the door had a jack o' lantern hanging on it and the town outside was night time and decorated for halloween.

for christmas, the customers were dressed as elves etc., the door had a wreath and the town outside was covered in snow with christmas trees and reindeer.

i hoped they would make it a yearly tradition. alas, 5 years has passed lol.
    I wasn’t playing then, but I’ve heard plenty about it. =) I was thinking they could “bring it in-doors” if you know what I mean. I’d love to have an animated bakery. What would really be cool too? ...be able to interact with your neighbors bakery. So if you had carolers, for example, you could click on your Neighbors carolers and they would sing something. X-mas, or whatever. Or if you clicked on a dog, it would bark. lol! Sounds childish, I know, but there’s a child in me just waiting to claw it’s way out. It would encourage interaction with neighbors and the purchasing of items in order to have certain interactive decorations for neighbors to engage...AND YOURSELF.
    ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Btw...thanks for the picks. I love seeing all the things I missed out on. It’s interesting.

Fashion Designer
    Snow covered evergreens, other iced trees. (Been through an ice storm.)
    Old fashioned decorated tree with homemade ornaments and popcorn garland,
    sprinkled with tinsel.
    Silver bell tables and chairs.
    Well lit Christmas garden (Flowers: Narcissus and Poinsettas) w/fountain.
    A winter horse drawn carriage with a couple wrapped in a cozy faux fur blanket.
    Red & Green plaid couch or easy chairs with a warm blanket tossed on back
    and a loyal dog on rug lying beside it.
    Sugar Plum fairies. Something to do with the book "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"!

Still would like the idea of Charles Dic...kens "A Christmas Carol"! Bah Humbug!
    Characters of the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present & Future. Scrooge character.
    Store front with Scrooge and Marley sign. Door with creepy door knocker.

Please leave additional animated objects in BS2! BS already has a big file of data.

Farm Supplier
    Having a 12 Days of Christmas sale could be fun and keep things interesting. Re-releasing previous limited edition Christmas decor (from 2012 and earlier) once a day for 24 hours each. Maybe some box items too? I really miss the limited edition specials that were part of BS around that time, though do appreciate that S8 have brought back some LE decor, even if they are attached to goals.

Executive Chef
    Really would love the santas grotto or sparkly tree

Quote Originally Posted by chocolat_89 View Post
    Having a 12 Days of Christmas sale could be fun and keep things interesting. Re-releasing previous limited edition Christmas decor (from 2012 and earlier) once a day for 24 hours each. Maybe some box items too? I really miss the limited edition specials that were part of BS around that time, though do appreciate that S8 have brought back some LE decor, even if they are attached to goals.
    This is an interesting idea. But what about a 12 days of Christmas goal instead. They could unlock the Santa?s shop oven and drink maker and each day we?d have small amounts of the recipes of those ovens and they could re-release or unlock Christmas recipes on the basic appliances we could do also and each day we get a small prize and if we complete each day at the end we get the grand prize. That way we don?t have to pay for them and it?s fair to those who maybe can?t afford to buy gems and if you miss that days goal you just miss the prize but it wouldn?t stop you from doing and collecting the next days goal and prize.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast