Thread: Energy Limit

Energy Limit

As a player for this game, and on behalf of other players. I believe that everyone feels the same way as me regarding to the energy in game.
    I feel that the energy should be made unlimited or shorter the duration for each energy and increase the max energy!
    It's really a pain to wait for the energy! It's pretty long to wait for 3 mins for an energy, really long.

Farm Supplier
    I agree...everything you do requires energy. I would like to also add that the things we have to do to accomplish goals is ridiculous. I am participating in What Storms May Come. It is extremely costly to buy the things you need and the things you are supposed to get don?t always appear. I rarely get the electric eel when I chop the anemone. I had several million coins which has diminished to a couple of million and I still can?t get what I need. Castle Story was my second favorite game. I am about to delete it because it is beginning to cost too much to play.

I don't necessarily believe in unlimited energy, but the max cap should be moved from 40. The game stops increasing the energy cap around the level 20's I believe? As a level 50 player, we're stuck. I know there are energy sources like the Wizard School or Alicorns, but I think at level 40-ish, the energy cap should start increasing again, even if it's only by 1 every time you level up. The low cap severely limits the playability of the game for those of us with huge kingdoms to tend.

I agree with all of you. For me no way to play even if I get energy from adventures. Thanks to all