Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: 5-DAY GOAL: Changing Colors - 3rd November 2017

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    ms. kooky, ms. pixie, cd you please ask devs to change the name of new 8hrs recipe in bakesgiving oven?

we already have "Peanut Butter Cheesecake" in "Cheesecake Chiller" appliance released this summer:

just in order not to mix up / to keep good tradition not to double recipes names

thanks in advance!

ps: it can easy be cocoa cheesecake, or maybe maple one (due to autumn-themed appliance)... the color seems to be +/- suitable

Forwarded this over Thanks Ms. VanaCatu!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I'm sad that I wasn't able to finish this goal. I really like the final prize. 5 days was just too short for all the tasks required but I am glad I got some new recipes to work with.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    ms. kooky, ms. pixie, cd you please ask devs to change the name of new 8hrs recipe in bakesgiving oven?

we already have "Peanut Butter Cheesecake" in "Cheesecake Chiller" appliance released this summer:

just in order not to mix up / to keep good tradition not to double recipes names

thanks in advance!

ps: it can easy be cocoa cheesecake, or maybe maple one (due to autumn-themed appliance)... the color seems to be +/- suitable

Are you back & do you want to do your amazing charts?

I've been posting stuff to first page of threads but have no idea how to move something from Excel into these threads. I can't even post pics & have to cut/paste pcabral's pics.

I would be delighted (and relieved) to bow to the master!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Are you back & do you want to do your amazing charts?

I've been posting stuff to first page of threads but have no idea how to move something from Excel into these threads. I can't even post pics & have to cut/paste pcabral's pics.

I would be delighted (and relieved) to bow to the master!!!
    hi sweetie yes, i'm back, and i've seen you're collecting goals info. thank you very much for that! i'm always looking for your posts, coz i'm not too quick in game, so i have to plan ahead, and your job is very helpful in this

and, no, i don't think i'm gonna do the charts any more, unless the starting time will change back. it was easy to reserve the thread and to keep it updated when goals started between 8 and 9 pm my time. but now it happens after midnight, and i don't see why working 3-4 days with post somewhere between pages - the sense is exactly to come to 1st one and to get all info, right? but not listing through to find where it's collected, lol )))

as to pics, i dropped it anyway and also just copied ms. pcabral's posts under spoilers in my charts recently, and it was apparently good decision: i had a lot of "fun" this autumn while re-hosting tons of pics from bloody photobucket and recoding at least cookbooks here, so now i have just to update them both.
    frankly speaking, have no idea wht will i do if smth's gonna happen to pics again, lol ))))
    so, TEXT is "our everything", now & forever! )))
    (btw, if you use pc/laptop, i can send you pm how am i posting figures from excel to forum, if you need)

I haven?t been giving the challenge for the cranberry and blueberry cheesecakes, why?

Quote Originally Posted by PookiesSweetstuff View Post
    I haven?t been giving the challenge for the cranberry and blueberry cheesecakes, why?
    If you mean the 5-day goal in this thread, it is over However, there is another side goal that should appear for you around the time you build the oven for the second half of the main goal. It's different from this one though.

I have an iPad. I was so close to completing ?Red to yellow? before time ran out. How do I unlock the cranberry cheesecake?

Executive Chef
    You don't, unfortunately. As with all goals, anything still locked when the goal expires will stay that way.

It's so dificult complete it in 5 days when you're a low player!! I tried it so hard to complete it, but it was imposible for me at level 15... :'(

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516