Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 5-DAY GOAL: Changing Colors - 3rd November 2017

i already have this oven but i'm always happy to see others who missed an item get it. the new recipes are recolorings which i find boring. however, new recipes to master isn't a total loss. personally, i'm hoping s8 will release some more fall sales before black friday.

i like wht they are doing with old ovens filling them with new recipes. one can fall asleep while listing appliance tab trying to find needed one, so yes, i like this way to add new recipes.
    but hey, 5 days only? and always for weekend?! imagin some guy returns from trip / long weekend - and founds he did 35 days goal 3-4yrs ago to get now forever locked recipes in his ovens that he didn't even have an opportunity to unlock coz there was too short time for it?
    i think it's ufair, and again, all about timer.
    i think normal goal (with new appliamces) sd be 4 weeks, and these, "flash" goals with adding recipes to old ovens, sd take not less than 2. then everyone can get it.

Hi Everyone,
    Anyone know what part 2 will be? I guess something using the Bakesgiving Oven?
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Oooooh my goodness, I've not had this oven and the recipes are soooooo gorgeous! Thank you storm8 for bringing back old ovens

I love the opportunity to buy old ovens from before I played the game so thanks so much

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys! Does anybody know if we will get a goal prize after the goal is completed? And how many ovens do we get - only the Bakesgiving Oven?
    Anyway I?m so happy to get at least one appliance I missed in the past

New Resident
    What comes next?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post
    Hi guys! Does anybody know if we will get a goal prize after the goal is completed? And how many ovens do we get - only the Bakesgiving Oven?
    Anyway I?m so happy to get at least one appliance I missed in the past
    You can have as many ovens you want as long as you've unlocked them within 5 days (unless storm8 made them a permanent stay) and yes we usually get a prize but no one knows what yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    You can have as many ovens you want as long as you've unlocked them within 5 days (unless storm8 made them a permanent stay) and yes we usually get a prize but no one knows what yet.
    Oh I meant is the Bakesgiving oven the only appliance we should get during this "short" goal or will we get another one like during the "normal" goal that lasts 15 days?

Rhino Keeper
    What do we need to do to unlock the new recipes?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast